Possible Scout changes

Discussion in 'Game Play' started by Edgewise, Jul 2, 2006.

1. FalconX

FalconX Developer

No disguising.

No sniper rifles.

I realize that this thread is an attempt at a fresh start, but don't just throw the fruits of every other discussion on this very topic out the window.

2. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

At most you get two pages of genuine discussion, then the thread is basically all muck. At times I wish that the thread maker could go through and delete posts that don't have anything to do with the topic. I know it would be abused, but still...

3. Jn.

Jn. Member

Yeah, I know, I misunderstood. I thought he was saying I wanted to unreasonably take out the rifle and that's it. That was a bad day for me but now everythings cool :D

4. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

*hugs Jn

it's okay chief, it'll all be okay

5. Jn.

Jn. Member

Thanks brother :) I really do think these scout threads are getting very repetative though. I wouldnt mind a long break from them and maybe let the devs have a go at what's to be done.

6. Edgewise

Edgewise Member

Is reading hard for you? English not your first language? Ok, rather than have everyone repeat themselves on this thread, you have a thread dominated by the 'I hate snipers' debate, so please use it. Let people with something more useful to say post. Go post how much you hate snipers 50 more times. Just not on this threads please. Come back when you have something like say, an idea to post.

Better yet, start your own thread called "Everyone who hates snipers please post here all about it." You can go into details about lost sleep, emotional scarring, whatever else may have been caused by sniper rifles that has damaged your soul. Then it will be all about your favorite posting topic and you and whoever else wants to hear it can discuss it at length.

Slithzerikai, Grenadier happens to be my favorite clas, and don't diss them, I usually kick alot of ass with them, scouts included. I hit them at least as often as they hit me overall.

Sheepe, You'd rather see scouts get deployable radar/cameras instead of just functioning as a radar/camera?

knighttemplar, I think there is fog of war on some maps but not others. alot just has to do with how much dust etc is on the map, how tightly packed corners/buildings are, etc.

7. FalconX

FalconX Developer

Perhaps I should have been clearer. Here is a revised version of my previous post:

May as well not clutter the thread with endless discussions about things that are already settled.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2006