Possible other gren weapons.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Roflcopter Rego, Oct 21, 2009.

1. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

lol i was hardpressed to find a better video. well the average user probably just fires blindly until they hear a "BLEEP" sound that indicates that you hit something and then keep firing onto the same spot. usually takes me a bit to find the right spot, when i do i go back and set up at the same spot with same set up. even then, i still need a few shots to find the right spot again, since its not 100% exact.

usually i just set landmines and go my merry way lol. just saying, the mortar in empires is both easier and harder to use. easier because a lot of maps are open areas and fighting occur at medium ranges. you can see where ur shots land. its harder because, since many maps are open areas, theres no cover and it kinda defeats the purpose of using a mortar as an indirect weapon.

now that i think about it... mortars is wtf?? in empires. half of the time u dont even fire over an obstacle or fire behind cover and just use it as a direct weapon. even in maps like district, its very rare to see grenadiers mortar from one side of a building *like at corners* to hit targets on the other side. usually i see people popping around corner, fire a mortar and take cover again. HELL i think grenades are better "indirect" weapons.

2. zenarion

zenarion Member

Stop derailing the fucking thread.
    More gren weapons plz! To kill aircrafts with!