Playing The Long Game: How Risky Short Term Behavior is Sometimes the Best Way to Win

Discussion in 'Game Play' started by ImSpartacus, Jan 4, 2014.

?

Do you often find yourself forgetting how to win Empires?

1. Of course, I'm fucking human.

63.6%
  2. No, I'm FN.

45.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

i wouldnt see it that exclusive ...

2. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Yes, don't forget to add a sweeper to your man-marking, then you can take over at ManU :rolleyes:

3. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Jesus Fuck, I was kidding. I'm a little embarrassed that people took that seriously. :cry:

4. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

2 good artillery tank drivers is pretty much certain victory. 4 is pretty much certain defeat.

If you're implying that man marking is outdated much like the sweeper (and the standard 4-4-2 formation that United still insist on playing sometimes for some stupid fucking reason), then I'd disagree. The idea of zonal marking is smart, but the fact is that it just shifts responsibility around. People just always expect someone else to be doing the job, so it leaves horrible gaps in your defence during set pieces. Moyes has started doing this since he took over and I'm really unhappy about it. Even though I don't care about International football, and care even less about England, it's something they do as well and it's even more retarded when they do it because they're a fucking awful side.

5. BloodRaven

BloodRaven Member

I like Jeeps?