Old News Thread.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DarkHorizon, Nov 4, 2011.

1. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

Ban my previous account leave this one unbanned. Less trouble for both of us.

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

No, because you are Moojuice, not DarkHorizon.

3. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

i kinda like darkhorizon better tbh. moojuice is all like wtf? is that milk? then darkhorizon is like mysterious emo shit.. i'm all like dang whose this characeter, whats his back story, yknow?

4. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

moo(tant)juice :whistle:

5. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Yeah but he's still always going to be Moojuice.

6. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

HMS Astute is a nuclear-powered submarine in the Royal Navy, the lead ship of her class. Builders BAE Systems describe her as "the largest and most able attack submarine that the Royal Navy has operated, with a performance to rival any in the world".

The Astute-class is the latest class of nuclear-powered fleet submarines (SSN) in service with the Royal Navy. The class sets a new standard for the Royal Navy in terms of weapons load, communication facilities and stealth. The boats are being constructed by BAE Systems Submarine Solutions at Barrow-in-Furness.

Seven boats will be constructed. The first of class, Astute, was launched in 2007 and commissioned in 2010, and the second, Ambush, was launched on 6 January 2011, and successfully completed its initial dive test on 30 September 2011.

The Royal Navy has changed its submarine-employment strategy from the Cold War emphasis on anti-submarine warfare to the concept of "Maritime Contributions to Joint Operations.

On 17 March 1997, the Ministry of Defence announced that it would place a £2 billion order for three submarines and that they would be called the Astute class. On 26 March 1997 the contract was signed with GEC-Marconi for the first three boats: Astute, Ambush and Artful.

7. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Is he writing stories for Ubi's Assassin's Creed? Sounds like assassin vs templar to me.