Obama's Nobel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zealoth, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Zealoth

Zealoth Member

Is it a fucking, most nuts and impractical practical joke ever?

Or im just in a paralell world in which Obama happen to suck big time?

2. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

he somehow turned the brand "america" from most shittiest western country to top 1 western country

i think he earned it, no matter what he did... because its having such an inpact on the world

3. Zealoth

Zealoth Member

I don't personally get it, he just waves his hand and everybody jizz theyr pants...

4. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

Erm, he did?

Since when?

He rolls natural 20s on his charisma checks.

5. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

It's not so much Obama's personality, but more the world's relief that the retarded cowboy from Texas is out of office. After Bush W. even a monkey as US president would get the world's praise.

Awarding Obama with the Nobel price is a joke, what has he done to deserve it?

6. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

DO I DETECT SOME RACISM?
    [​IMG]

7. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

kinda lame that if you are first black to be president of usa gets an auto-nobel

i wonder if the same thing will happen when they elect a yellow or a women

8. Vessboy

Vessboy Member

I Have finnaly settled my mind. I hate the guy. And I'm pretty sure I'm smarter then him. It's taken me 6 months to come to these opinions.

9. Castrol GTX

Castrol GTX Member

This is what I've been hearing. The French didn't like the whole freedom fries faggory that bush pulled, etc, so its kind of a 'keep going on this track' sort of thing. I also heard its kind of a nudge to not send more troops to afghanistan, cause what peace prize winner can do that? Not sure if I believe the latter.

Also, he said he doesn't think he deserves it. It is pretty silly anyway.

10. Valiant

Valiant Member

Not to defend bush, but that was kind of the point.

The peace prize committe is the only one that is a political appointment. The committte basically wanted to meet obama.

Honestly; for about 5 minutes i was going 'WHAT THE FLYING FUCK' but luckily the schaedenfruede from the republicans quickly killed such negative thoughts.

11. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

Dumbest thing ever he's done fuck all for peace and certainly less than a lot of other world leaders or US Presidents who HAVN'T gotten it.

The left is just as retarded as the right. Obama fanboys are no different then retarded right wing fanatics.

Same shit, different retards.

12. Zealoth

Zealoth Member

Sad thing is, you cannot get rid of them. And democracy is just possibly to vote retards that are there to vote on...

13. Valiant

Valiant Member

President Teddy Rosevelt best fucking president ever.

14. Zealoth

Zealoth Member

Besides beeing personally responsible for communists in entire middle Europe he was quite nice

/sarcasm

15. Kylegar

Kylegar Specstax Rule

no, that wasn't teddy's fault, Teddy was the one that left his cushy government job to go to Cuba and fight form a mercenary band and fight a war. He then got elected president and created the most national parks out of any president in history. He was in office from 1901 to 1910. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Roosevelt

I think you are thinking FDR, who was in the '40s fighting WW2

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  16. Valiant

Valiant Member

He is indeed. Interestingly enough, the two of them are not related. T.R. won the nobel peace prize and the medal of honor.

Teddy is also notable for inspiring teddy bears. :3

17. Silk

Silk Mapper

In a way i'm glad he got it really. It may not actually be fair or deserving on it's own, but imo it gives the right message to the people, which can be so much more effective.

The american president has millions and millions of people under him who's lives he really can influence heavily.
    Bush and his administration used their influence to wage a war that backfired (more terrorist were born during the war than ever before) stealing every penny that went to the military from the american citizens.
    After all these horror years with Bush, Obama succesfully uses his influence to form alliances with much more countries including Afghanistan and Pakistan themselves trying to actually reduce the number of terrorists for a change, to discuss proposals like worldwide abandoning of nuclear weapons, to encourage corporations to invent and build environment friendly technology, to improve the american economy and the (w)(h)ealth of his citizens, while cooperating with europe, russia, china and all "bigger" nations on matters that benefit all our countries.

Obama certainly isn't the best president, but untill people actually stop voting for idiots like Bush a lot of people will keep sending messages like this one trying to smash some sense into people.

Or look at it this way. If a small country like germany can start a war it would've won if its leader hadn't been so obsessed with Russia, imagine what problems a warmongering person could cause if he became president of america.

It's something that at least I am concerned about, and giving Obama the Nobel price for peace makes me hope that one day i won't have to be concerned about things like this anymore.

18. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

I think the fact that he is so much more open to other countries is what gave people the idea.

the fact that empty threats don't work on people who don't like you seems to have finally seeped into the heads of some politicians after 40 years.

But giving him a nobel prize is a tad bit retarded considering he hasn't actually accomplished anything.

19. Mkvenner

Mkvenner Member

he probably deserves it for not beating the crap out of that idiot Berlusconi

20. OuNin

OuNin Member

obama does good PR