'Murrican justice.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Space_Oddity, Jun 8, 2013.

1. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

Oh I saw him constantly, he avoided the fuck out of me for four entire years.
    He was in one of my math classes once, I purposely sat next to him and joked around with very heavy breathing and erotic smelling.

Here is an example

"Mmm, I haven't had some nice white meat in awhile...."

Or

"Hm, smells good in here..."
    I would lean over and just take a huge whiff, now this guy had a terrible taste on cologne so onetime I said in a whisper
    "hide your scent all you want, it will still sniff you out..."

He just scooted his desk like to the right and it made a loud "RRRRRRRRRRRRruuuu" sound.

I honestly don't know why he didn't report me at all, but hell if they give you an opening, you use it.

I am soooo looking forward to my reunion.
    Before I was actually decent looking, but now that I gained weight and has copious amounts of hair I will have lots of fun with the guys next time.
    I've adopted a slow motion of licking my lips and then staring at somebody to freak them out.
    I have been practicing this on the bus rides too and from school.

The best way to make anyone uncomfortable real fast is just staring at them, doing anything else is a added bonus.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  2. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

And yet, you're still not the creepiest person I've ever met.

3. BigTeef

That's because its forced.

I am genuinely creepy when I find something sour to eat.

4. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

sour balls?

5. BigTeef

6. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

shock tarts are my fave and I agree with the statement about them.

7. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

Dangerous as in powerful. Basically 'dangerous' is anything that gives you the ability to exert your individual beliefs over everyone eles's without their consent.

So, for example, an axe is inherently dangerous, because it gives you the ability to make people who don't have axes do what you want. A gun is more dangerous than an axe, because as long as you have ammunition, you can make a more or less indefinite number of axe-wielders do what you say.

Even if you don't intend to do it, you still have the power to. It's like saying nuclear bombs aren't dangerous if you could press a big red button and set them off, as long as nobody who has one wants to do that.

Dangerous things don't have to be used badly. Axes are more often used for work than destruction, but they're still dangerous. Normally you can just take the dangerous thing off people, but when the dangerous thing is knowledge, you have to take the person away in order to remove the danger.

8. Candles

You only *have* to do it if they have intent. The ability to hack isn't one that can be used inadvertently, knowledge is useless unless it is used. To say that knowledge can be dangerous is to say that certain thoughts should be criminal and so should certain skills, regardless of whether or not the person has criminal intent. Many people who use their knowledge of security and hacking to prevent black- and grey-hats would be considered dangerous under this definition, regardless of whether or not they actually pose any danger.

Now I don't know how it is in other countries, but over here, intent is a core component of the justice system. Intent is the difference between a year in prison and the death penalty. Someone who doesn't have intent and commits a crime is considered to be more innocent than someone who does have intent and commits a crime.

Plus, you can get into the idea that people should be arrested for having the ability to commit a crime before they commit a crime, even if they weren't going to commit a crime in the first place, undermining the idea that people are innocent until proven guilty by assuming they're already guilty.

9. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Bitch, you cray.

[​IMG]

10. BigTeef

[​IMG]

It was a toss up between my rapist picture and my looney picture, my rapist picture has been posted to death.

11. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

Some men don't have thick enough hair for that length. Time for a trim, BigTeef.

12. BigTeef

im a pretty gurl...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  13. Space_Oddity

And the 'beard'.

14. ImSpartacus

It lays alright, as most wavy hair does.

I have a very negative view of long hair on men that aren't willing to act as if they possess a vagina.

I'm not sure if Teef's hair is a knockout, but it's at least passable. I've seen much worse.

15. BigTeef

I rename this thread to the BigTeef trauma center.

Hey man leave my beard out of this, he doesn't bother anyone and is a pretty cool guy.

You and him should go out for drinks some time.

I do not take care of my hair what so ever, the most I have done is use conditioner while I shower.

Other than that, I wake up and shake my head for a few seconds and it just falls.
    I get a haircut at-least once a year.
    I keep matience on my facial hair every other day so it dosent grow out of hand.

The only time I styled my hair was when my girlfriend bet me to have a different look for each date, or I went in for a job interview/work.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  16. Space_Oddity

People with no middle-eastern or Mediterranean heritage should refrain from growing anything but long stubble until their mid-late 20s. It just doesn't work.

17. Candles

Y'all just a bunch of haters.

18. ImSpartacus

You lucky ginger son of a bitch, you.

19. Sitka

Sitka Member

Men who know martial arts are more dangerous than people who don't.
    This shouldn't let the feds give you life in prison, however.
    Doing so anyway would make your country look just like that of the worlds previous fascist dictatorships.