'Murrican justice.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Space_Oddity, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

I wouldn't consider them anywhere near as close. A skillset can't be inherently dangerous unless the person doesn't have control over it, and then if they have control they have to actively use it. Hacking isn't a dangerous thing to be able to do; if anything, most hackers use their skills for good and not in a illegal manner. And I'm not talking vigilante justice good, I'm talking in a way that gets you a perfectly legal job doing useful security work good. White hats are more common than black hats and grey hats.

Although, I could be thinking of what is "inherently dangerous" different from what you consider to be "inherently dangerous".

2. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

One could argue that a hacker has no emotional connection with the person he's hacking, but then you can argue that most rapist have no empathy for their victims or respect for their victim's rights.

3. communism

communism poof

You can't really still believe that can you?

4. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

If you ever have to sit behind bars for a year you gonna think twice before doing the same thing again, there, rehabilitated! Maybe not much but hey I really think that's what it's for.

/just to clarify what i mean, maybe we have to lower our expectations on what rehabilitation is, a cyber criminal can change his mind easily because he can use his skills for his benefit without causing damage by going all white hat unlike a rapist, his urge will stay longer ...

Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  5. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

Ohh he gana think twice about how to do it better and not get caught. Plenty of time to talk to others and figure out what he could have done better.

BTW prison tends to push people to extremes. Either they come out pussy gay men or fucking ass holes that are pumped up. Prison life, you either take from others or your giving(your ass).

6. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

'murica.

7. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Yeah, he'll think "Hey, I remember that one time I did a crime and got thrown into a place where they feed me everyday and I don't have to pay bills."

8. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

"I also remember the time where I was limited to how much I could go outside, weren't allowed to visit my friends when I wanted to and had limited access to computers and television."
    Sounds like a lovely place.

Ofc, this guy would probably end up dead in a ditch, by some accident.

9. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

When I was sent to a juvy for half a year on the account of physically assaulting a kid, we were placed in these rooms that was similar to a barracks.

I would say since I lucked out on what they charged me with, it felt more like a break if anything. I plead guilty and said out-loud what I did and why, apparently the judge liked it.

Everyone was organized by the severity and crime, for me I was in the blue collar section and the most that happened to me was some kid vomited onto my bunk when he OD'd on whatever the fuck somebody sneaked in for him.

10. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

Oh shit Bigteef is OG.

11. BigTeef

Weeeessst siddddeeee!

12. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

You got thrown into juvy for physically assaulting a kid? What did you do, break his fingers?

13. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Did you drug him? Physically assaulting a kid with a dick is no light matter but if the judge liked it it's all good, ugh, judges these days, I bet he was catholic. :o

14. BigTeef

It was freshman year of high-school.

I didn't understand the concept of what a bully was at the time and I found out your supposed to act feeble and weak instead of breaking a nose and an arm.
    That's what I remember, but there was a witness report of me stomping on him but I really don't remember doing that.

What I do remember is snapping out of it when the guard was dragging me, and I was "shaking" and asking what I did.
    When I pleaded I said was "I admit to doing what I did, but I was not mentally conscious when I did it", then I explained to them the kid slammed my locker door on my fingers and then whispered in my ear "watch your fingers jew boy."

Now I admit violence isent how you solve an issue, if I was who I am now instead of then I would dragged his ass to a security guard and sued him.
    But since this was freshmen year of highschool and I was pretty much holding in aggression from my ever so brilliant step parent's abuse.

After I returned to school it was smooth sailing, even though the security guards rode my ass constantly until junior year.

15. Space_Oddity

So Murican schools are actually like what TV suggests?

16. BigTeef

Mine was, im not sure about the others.
    It depends on who inhabit the schools I guess.

17. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

That's fucking insane, how can you be charged with kicking someone's ass who started a fight?

18. Space_Oddity

See thread title.

19. BigTeef

Pretty much

20. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

So.. did anything happen to that guy(trouble with law/etc)? Did you ever see him again?