Mr. Die Friended me on Steam.

Discussion in 'General' started by TheLiberalElitist, May 6, 2011.

1. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

gawd. The niveau and combined intelligence on this forum is on a falling tide since 2008.

2. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

You don't have to do all that to get on his report. Just get involved in a conspiracy to get all of the servers DDoS'ed and have hot, gay sex with Solokiller in the Netherlands. It worked for me. Plus the sex wasn't too bad.

3. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

oh god, 10 x's is c, 5 x's are q or something like that.

C for cent gawd.

4. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

I accidentally left my router ports open. I know, don't hate me.

5. Killing Machine

Killing Machine Member

Hi im new to Empires whos Mr.Dei?
    (apparently the word is goddamned censored -_-)

6. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

He's a parasite, just put him on ignore if he adds you. Everything he tells you is either a lie, a crazy fairy tale he made up, or hate mongering nonsense.

You'll be better off never talking to the guy, just like you're better off never seeing a prison cell from the inside.

7. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

Duck and cover. Then proceed to the next area.

8. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

That's actually funny, but he won't respond. He tells me on Steam chat that dizzy is a strong supporter of his and he won't want to cover this truthful slander.

EDIT: SO wrong. Sorry guys, didn't have my psychic on today.

Last edited: May 22, 2011
  9. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Yeah he does that. He thinks Krenzo supports him even though he's categorically stated that it's the absolute opposite 100 times over.

Realistically, we'd normally lock and maybe delete this thread, but I'm proud of you guys letting us get to 9 pages without anyone spamming his shit. Thank you.

10. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

That's hilarious, he JUST posted on this. Brilliant timing, I say.

"and he could only ask with a nervous tone, “Where did you find that?” Amazing what Mr. Derp can derive via text.

"Today of course Dizzyone calls me a “parasite,”(2) to which I would reply: if I am a “parasite,” to use such a word as the Deeists and as you yourself uses it, then what are you? "

For someone who considers himself intelligent he sure loves the childrens line, "I know you are but what am I"

Last edited: May 22, 2011
  11. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Tell Mr. Stan to play HoN with us. I tried convincing him that Empires server admins won't ban him (except trickster) but he gave a lame excuse for why he doesn't want to play Empires. Funny for a guy who cares so much about the community ^^

12. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

My theory is that he's really a sociology student doing a thesis. Sounds more plausible than such a hypocritical creature existing.

13. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

I'm pretty sure there are more hypocrites than sociology grad students :cool:

14. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

Just to be clear on this guys, you'll do yourself and everyone else a favour by putting him on ignore.

If you think you can handle him using your name in his lies and hate mongering, think again, some of us here know him since 2005/2006, and I will bet you that every single one of us have him on ignore, and for a good reason.

You might not consider what his gossiping can achieve, you might not be gullible yourself, but other people might be.

If you managed to read this wrong, that's right, he has been doing this for more than 5 years. If you think there is more behind it, you're going to be in for a big dissapointment. This is all there is to it. He doesn't change, and theres nothing more to it. If you've heard it once, the best thing you can do is put him on ignore and stop talking about him.

And devourawr, this is especially towards you, the history on this guy is incredibly long and you'll just have to trust me on this, there is no one here who can tell you something positive about having him in his friends. Other than the initial trolling value, which wears off once you understand what's really going on.

15. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

I mindfucked Mr. Stan so badly that he put me on his ignore list. I guess I'm far more dangerous than him.

16. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

lol how did that go down wmg?

17. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

I won't get into the details but I know Mr.Stan reads the forums so I wanted to bait him into un-ignoring list. And he did just an hour ago. In a sense, I just did right now. I'm conspiring with Mr.Stan right now. He also likes me raps. :|ove:

My rap list:
    http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?p=312741#post312741
    http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?p=350875#post350875
    http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?p=350926#post350926
    http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?p=343810#post343810

18. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

Seriously... you guys are taking your hate to new levels on this mr D thing. if you truly want this crap to end, you can just bring back the "blackhole" section and tell him if he ever posts outside of his "quarantined" zone you will ban him again and you will have actual just merit for it, instead of the current flimsy one. Since you all say he is crazy, do you actually think he would have a way to influence the forum? hell for a while you had a frigging rainbow unicorn section that in my opinion was way worse then anything mr d could ever do. Giving him that would take away his need to constantly poke you guys. As you have seen... blocking him and ignoring him isn't working is it?
    Look on the bright side... if you let him in you can rip on his ideas on a daily basis and glance over his 3 page response to it.

19. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

hmm, HMM, HMHMHMHMHMHMH.

I think the problem is people like Walmartgreeter who seem to contantly want to bring ******* up, because someone like ******* doesn't understand that walmart is making fun of him, so these people are actually encourage *******. If you guys really want him gone just get people to stfu about him, and if they don't, delete their post or give em infractions or edit the post or something. Even if you are saying that some guy's 1000 page death note was like *******, you are still encouraging the idea of *******. Really the guys who make fun of him are as guilty as the guys who post his shit here.

20. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Convincing people to ignore/forget him is impossible if there is a word filter dedicated for him. Option #2 would be to overuse it like the word "gay" or "fuck"; it would become a fundamental part of our culture/language yet rendered meaningless.