Misconceptions

Discussion in 'Game Play' started by Empty, Aug 13, 2008.

1. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

man...
    you dont get it?
    I mean everybody in the communit KNOWS about the
    problems with scout like the class is now...

Maybee in your fantasy but in the reality (game reality)...

2. rat-morningstar

rat-morningstar Member

yeah, scout suck, i agree, but it doesn't suck as hard as everyone says it does. and b.t.w.: empires is a team game,and scouts make it easyer for your team to win. they won't win by themselves, but they annoy the enemy so they don't pay attention at some parts

3. Andariel

Andariel Member

scout jsut won a round stylish with a single load of ammo(aka i raged the enemy team down)

i guess that was a true one timer

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  4. Empty

Empty Member

Get an SMG2 and crush all opposition easily.
    Yes, even roflmen, grens are a greater challenge however.

5. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

come to the next pug game on jpl server and we will see...

6. Andariel

Andariel Member

i probably would if i then will be online nad would been asked

7. Empty

Empty Member

Andariel's spelling comes close to dethroning hillbilly.
    Speaking of, where the hell is he?

8. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Scouts dont suck, the whole team using scouts does,
    even with the Sniperrifle they dont suck ... there is a second weapon called pistol, for sneaking the enemy base, use it, and use hide, its funny how much people cant find you sneaking 2-3 meters benath them, :p
    most times there are to much turrets to go into combat while sneaking, so use the smg to stop rushs or when you plan to sneak your whole "ticket/life",
    a sniper can be usefull, if he can snipe, especially for enemy engeneers repairing stuff,
    And to the first post, The BioML is usefull again inf, 1 hit near an enemy ends him nearly complete up so it is in my opinion OK for crossroads and it can be f***ing annoying if you see the enemy flew and you imagine to late that your tank got aids, KABOOM :rolleyes:
    Saw that happens often :eek: :rolleyes:

Greets,
    Just my 2Cent

9. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

bio ml is not efficient, there are alot tank loadouts that
    kill faster and quicker for the same recources.

Scout isnt usefull because the team would benefit
    more from the player if he would play any other class.

Even if you can sab the enemy base for years
    and snipe millions. A engineer that builds refs or
    destroys refs will win you the game not the scout.

10. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Yeah, like i wrote, there should only be a few scouts, so you should have enought engys, btw often engys win because the enemy cv get walled in by them, I think there should be a distance in which engys cant build around the cv, because it will ends the game to fast up ... the comm get disatvantages by driving away anyway, so he cant build and so on ...
    so it depens on strategie ... further when there are plenty of tanks you can forget about the scout ... stunning them is nice but quite useless better sticky them out with riflemans :D

11. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

Heres another one: Everything is the commanders fault.

WRONG.

Too many players are so self absorbed in their own self-assigned mission that they ignore urgent things that are far more important. I commanded in a few games earlier where my CV was destroyed because the team though it was better to push than "KILL THE TANKS IN BASE YOU IDIOTS, I HAVE NO ARMOUR" (on mic). Many many players just think that because they have a tank, they are genius and can do what ever they want.

Another one is that many people see commander maps as objective-less and thus freelance. There are objectives, and they are defined by your commander. Every map has a different way to play it, and each commander has a different plan to execute. When players don't listen and do what they want, it causes nothing but problems. Oh, and guess whose fault it is when base gets raped cause no one went East? The Commanders :headshot:

12. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Yeah, that sucks,
    but calling your (noob)team a bunch of idiots wont cure them ...
    better: drive the cv to your tanks,
    if you cant you will be lost for sure anyway ...

13. Jäger

Jäger Member

yea in all honesty just asking nicely rather than going around insulting people will get people to do what you want. its a cooperative game and cooperation is a 2 way street. that and when a comm starts calling everyone idiots that means that we will lose because the com has made him self blameless for the loss in his/her eyes and will then stop trying and then the loss of the TEAM is assured. if the TEAM loses the comm is just as much responsible as the people on the ground. everyone has an equal share in the loss of the TEAM because they are a part of the TEAM.

14. Inceptor

Inceptor Member

Remember kids, going off far into the map and being unable to kill lvl 1 turrets is FAR more important than listening to your commander trying to regroup you, and/or saving the CV from a single light tank that's smoking.

Stop complayneen because you can't aim

15. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

After 5 minutes of our defences being utterly raped by dual rail heavies and them finally breaching it, the entire time me telling them base is being raped...

I try to be nice, but honestly, after that, it's a miracle I didn't use the F word.

That doesn't even make sense :|

16. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

And its then you lose ground + your vf + your radar. Aka lost game ;)

17. Jäger

Jäger Member

yea at a certain level of intelligence the only thing they respond to is being yelled at. and if you happen to have the most retarded team in history (like a few people on the ground are actually trying and calling the rest of the team retarded not just the comm trying to make him self blameless) then harsh language from the comm directed at the retards specificly is welcome from the people that arnt retarded from your team lol

18. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

so IF the only VF is benath the cv and your team IS full of noobs, you should have no prop, there are always 2-3 of them camping in the vf !!! :p :D

19. Empty

Empty Member

Generally if the CV is smoking from a standard LT with no armor, even the players on my team are yelling at the noobs.