maps too plain?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by AnRK, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Slithzerikai

Slithzerikai I for one am glad the NF SMG 3 is gone

I often enough use the bombshell craters for cover, they're also handy to hide turrets in.

2. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

Well you can always add small outland village looking areas on the map if you want a little more detail on these maps another great idea would be to put "homes" up on cliffs sides.

3. AnRK

AnRK Member

yeah i like forest map idea man, do it!

i agree that open spaces should be left in maps but i still think a little extra detail would be nice

it just seems that tanks roam free to bring destruction to nearly every area of the maps, and i think its in the games best interest that there should be a little restiction on their free roaming capability aside from a couple of trees at the side of the valley which can easily be overcome with a couple of shells and the odd chaingun round

id just like to reitterate (thats not how its spelt is it?) that im in no way having a go at the map designers as the general layout of all of them is spot on... that and you might be much bigger then me and quite capable of putting me in hospital for a few nights

4. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

How about a map where there are ALOT of caves and caverns overlooking passage ways where tanks roam... that way they can quickly pop out, hit the tank get into the tunnels, pop out somewhere else hit the tank...

5. Slithzerikai

Slithzerikai I for one am glad the NF SMG 3 is gone

Whack a Grenadier! We need tanks that shoot hammers!

6. Carrigage

Carrigage Member

I think there should be villages, or more ruins...Detailed areas where infantry battle eachother, or where you can hide from the tanks.

There should be trenches, that the tanks can drive over, and the infantry can run around in.

I mean seriously.. In a real battle, you dont send your boys out in the open to get slaughtered by tanks or sharpshooters...

Even C&C Tiberian Dawn maps got more details and places where you can (imagine) people hiding.

We need urban maps! Like the Stalingrad map for Battlefield.

7. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

emp_Taliban then?

Sliff, i think only admins should have those, and being hit by one bans you, Boom, Banhammered!

8. Grizzly

Grizzly BEAR SIZED DOORS

No-One is perfect :)