Mafia 2 fail

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Castrol GTX, Aug 27, 2010.

1. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

Trickster, did u know u can just accept that stupid requests on phone, then call that tard back and cancel everything without losing any "popularity" on that "friend"?

GTA4 took until the release of Liberty-City-Stories to get double mapped keys, AA and a useable handling back into the game and although the multiplayer is still fubar. can't MP that shit since the second update. btw GFWL sucks balls bigtime. I could go on for pages...

BTT: what's your problem with the cops in mafia2? They are easy to outrun, just never stop the fucking car and stay on the gaspaddle. Once vito is wanted, but the car is not, just manover around the stupid police. I found it a quite funny feature, since there's not much else in that game, except for shitloads of cutscenes and 1940's playboy-covers. what realy pissed me of, after the ending of chapter 15 end the 10 minute credits (have taken a shit in that time) the game is just OVER. wtf? why? So you don't get a nice new house, there's no mini-jobs u can do, nothing. Only thing left is to replay the whole shit, which is, once your familiar with the game mechanics, quite easy even on HARD.

DON'T WASTE 50 $/€/GBP on that shit. DL, play, delete.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
  2. Castrol GTX

Castrol GTX Member

You could, but would it make anyone know wtf you're talking about?

3. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

Since we don't have a black hole, I do the drunken, 5 a.m. in the morning posts in OT. Now don't mention that stupid snail.

GTA4 and Mafia2 have proven that 2K-games is the new EA.