Looking at CV tells players what it is

Discussion in 'To be implemented' started by Lazybum, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

When you look at the CV a little pop up box somewhere, probably bottom like the old hints used to do, tells you something along the lines of
    It's just a thought when I noticed for the hundredth time some new player just staring at my big shiny vehicle, sometimes smacking or shooting it wanting to get in. I think we need to properly educate people just how important the cv is, don't you? It's really just new players on your team that have this problem, so might be better to just have it pop up when looking at friendly cv.

2. chernobog

chernobog Member

It doesn't need to be an in-game pop-up... You know... You could have that in loading screen when map is loading.

Maybe an audio, but that it sounds like a propaganda style...

"Fellow soldiers, I hope we destroy opposing teams command vehicle sooner to reduce needless bloodshed..."

3. Tama

Tama Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Thanks for the text; was already planning to do that, extending the building hints to also works for the CV and for resource points (the latter tells you to back off, because the commander can't place the refinery while you are that close)