Infiltration Round 5: We all live in a BE submarine

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Jan 18, 2010.

1. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

--{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}-- Banned

I go with Kylegar,

I commit suicide, I vote for my self.

Also, we all know you are an infil Kyle.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  2. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Ikalx sits in his bunk rocking back and forth and occasionally facepalming. He plays an old recording of the master marshal Headshotmaster in the background...would that he were here now.. Silently, he curls into a ball and cries himself to sleep.

3. Nattaboy

Nattaboy Member

Nattaboy has seen enough. He steps out from the shadows, looks at the others, whimpering and preparing to commit suicide, and shakes his head in disgust.

"you cowering rats! And you call yourselves brenodi warriors? We cannot give up! Even if we kill one of our own, it is a risk we must take. I for one suspect brutos."

he then returned to his post, the missile silo, where he rigged a
    nuclear warhead to detonate should he press a button, kept on his person.

I vote brutos.

Btw, if I survive to he point where infiltrators win, can I plzzz take out the sub in a flash of nuclear fire? Bonus points if I am allowed to destroy a major underwater ecosystem in the process.

To reiterate: I vote brutos

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  4. Kylegar

Kylegar Specstax Rule

yea, i'm changing my vote

Cloud, you have lived long enough XD

5. Empty

Empty Member

Votings closed.

cloud cloud
    foxy cloud
    astro kylegar
    natta brutos
    kylegar cloud

3 cloud
    1 kylegar
    1 brutos

Cloud laughed as he screamed "I THINK IT'S ME HAHAHA"
    The remaining crew looked at eachother.
    "We might be killing ourselves by doing this, but at least we'll know for sure an idiot like you is dead." Foxy said.
    They dragged Cloud off to the airlock, and pushed him in.
    "I'll be remembered for being awesome!" Cloud said with a stupid grin.
    Foxy stepped forward and Ikalx made his move, he shoved Foxy into the airlock and sealed it shut.
    Trickster smacked Astro down with a pipe before any move could be made to stop them, while Kylegar and Brutos went for Nattaboy.
    Kylegar grabbed Nattaboy around the neck, while Brutos slashed open his throat.
    Nattaboy fell to the floor in a pool of his own blood.
    Trickster raised the pipe once more and brained AstroArchitect with it.
    Ikalx smiled, as he pulled the airlock's lever, and sent Foxy and Cloud into the frigid arctic waters.

"Another victory for the Faction!" Ikalx said, with a smile on his face.
    "Excellent work." replied Brutos.
    "I'll start the distress beacon up, we should get picked up by some Northern forces soon, let's head for the surface." Kylegar said.
    Trickster simply smiled.

Infiltrators win.
    Kylegar was the saboteur, btw.

6. Theowningone

Theowningone Noone likes me :'(

GG, i figured kylegar was up to some shit. when does next round start so i can hopefully do something other than think about getting shot at while being suspicious?

7. Kylegar

Kylegar Specstax Rule

I was actually happing to pass off as the base crew sabatuer this game. Unfortunatly, EVERYONE GOT FUCKING KILLED RIGHT AWAY.

This game was an execution :/

8. Nattaboy

Nattaboy Member

Waaah no explosion. You're mean empty.

No bonus points for you.

Also, woot at Not suffering death by rapid compression.

9. Cloud

Cloud Member

10. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

gg we rocked

11. Empty

Empty Member

I'll summarise what occurred:
    Base crew got raped in the butt.

12. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

with a torpedo

anyway, i wanted to make it a bit harder for the infiltrators because of the whole mass killing last round

so i made this clue, but in the end when we where gonna decide to use it or not it was deemed too late anyway and empty didnt really like the idea at the start

so il just post it here

each base crew would be given one of these slices
    [​IMG]

and they form a ripped apart note that contains a code

[​IMG]

the red letter on each would be the key to decipher it but the key is pretty useless unless you have like 2 or 3 slices, since in effect each slide contains a different Caesars code (selected because it would be too hard otherwise)

the infiltrators would be given blanks that they can fill with garbage and try to mix up with the other notes that people publicly release to confuse the base crew and make it harder (using 1 faulty strip basically makes it near impossible to break the total code)

here can all the files be found

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1415325/notea.rar

the note basically just contains the names of all the infiltrators, with rolsen royce as the key, since he died early

13. Cloud

Cloud Member

D'ya honestly think we woulda been able to figure that out?

14. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

empty said no because it would be too easy

15. Empty

Empty Member

Well it would either be too easy, or way too hard.
    There's no middle ground.

Not that clues have proven any better this round.

16. Brutos

Also Caesar cipher would have fucked me :D

Even though Blizzerd claimed it wouldn't not even you guys are that dumb i hope :D

17. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

what else was to expect?

i still stay with my statement that the infils knew who are the class guys
    somehow

also ,empty would you mind sorting the teams better next time?
    its really sad when when infils have more intelligent people than the whole base crew

18. Brutos

We didn't know it was a lucky guess. I targeted Varbles, Mageknight and Melarion first because they where so good in the last rounds. We changed our vote from Melarion to complete because Trickster was like zomg fuck he figured out the RR spelling clue which was not a clue.

You were taken out zoom because you where to good too, you interpreted the clues wrong but still too good. We killed scardy because everyone else was a noob, we didn't want to take out astro, vulkanis and cloud because they are easy targets to blame and not liked anyway (astro and vulkanis, i like cloud).

So those stayed alive. Rest where probably just picked out randomly. I wasn't even really playing in the end ( I finished Mass Effect 2 in Saturday and Sunday, 28h of playtime in two days :D )

The jekotian empire is now in the possession of a heavy nuclear submarine hurray. I'll remember that if we decide to actually ever implement ships one day in a future and dimension far away from ours :D

Thats about it. We didn't even look for hints about other classes, I was shitting bricks because if the knife empty made me kill people with. Comon guys. No education at all? Et tu brute? Said caesar and then was stabbed by the knife of his beloved brutus. Really, that was a little bit pathetic that you did not find that. Also the high ranking officer think let me think:

• Trickster: Epic General/Clan leader
    • Ikalx: CW General/Clan leader
    • Me: Developer
    • Kylegar: Former Developer/DI Developer now?
    • Rolsen Royse Afk fag :D

I shat bricks when i read that clue. Even if you would have started with owning one just keep doing the list you would have hit one of us eventually.

So thats about it.

19. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

well brutos , no matter what you say, taking out all 4 anti-inf classes in first two nights in the right order is still way to improbable for me to accept as luck

edit: also, empty, about the "high ranking officer clue"- it was shit, it could lead to at least 6 people ,and its too wide to make than any evidence against someone.

edit:2 thats the problem with games like that, people figure out fast who is good with those bricks and they die before they can even play the game properly.

edit3: lol brutos is a pirate

edit4 (sigh), unless it was a stab in the chest, a knife kill is way too "common" to link to anyone

20. Brutos

What?? Why would I be a pirate? Well I'd join the german pirate party if i were german but there is no other connection to pirates.

And you can believe me I was like wtf and didn't believe it when all those colors appeared in emptys post. I immediately messaged Trickster, Ikalx, Empty and Blizzerd. No traitor believed it and empty was like damn you :D

It was luck, pure luck. Sorry man no other explanation. Just luck.