Infiltration Round 3 - The Drama Den.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Z100000M, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

This thread is now for discussing Paradox and amount of dicks he can manage.
    Seriously, the proper thread is getting utterly derailed. Lets keep the shit confined.
    I enjoy our infiltration games and know for a fact that empty is now on a verge of throwing a tantrum over the stuff that happened lately.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  2. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

I want to see some justice, reset round and hand out roles again, same setting.

I have it too.

3. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

>Reset round
    >Absolutely no cheating has occurred whatsoever

Paradox just dun goofed at the start.

4. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

I don't know, Devou does not seem like a guy who would cheat in a game like this. But now that he has been accused everyone will be suspicious of him no matter what he does, if he finds another infil, someone will cry cheating and if he doesn't people will think he did it intentionally to get the heat off him.

The best we could do is to lynch him and move on. In my opinion of course.

5. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

To be assholishly honest, cheating is just unnecessary. But due to all the crap that's been going on, I would be completely fine with just dying in-game so everything can go on while everything gets back to normal.

6. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Spartacus, don't put that kind of shit my mouth ever again.
    I never said that.

7. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

I will never ever complain about Trickster trolling Paradox.

8. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Shitstorm.

9. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Spartacus, the shit you just pulled was total horseshit. I'm seriously disappointed.

10. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

Congratulations Spartacus, Paracox and to a lesser extent grant. You's just ruined a perfectly fun game of infiltration because yous couldnt resist being arseholes. Why are yous playing this again? If your going to act like cunts when you find out you might lose then I suggest you stay the fuck out of future rounds.

11. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

On the upside, atleast now I know who my first 3 lynch votes will be for in future...

12. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

So no one cares that at least Dev, Grant and Paradox have been cheating or linked to cheating in past games?

No one cares that Trickster hopped into the last two games with the sole intention to ruin other people's fun?

No one cares that Empty arbitrarily calls a vote hours early and basically kills off an infil on the first vote?

But you care that I don't want to continue a hopeless round?

Winning isn't everything, but trying to win is. Trying to win is the fun part. But it's hard to try to win when the crew literally have a perfect position, aside from Trickster's death. The crew had both grens still alive and both engies capable of safely targeting Dev or each other. All while the infil are limping along at half strength as Empty continues to drip clues into story posts.

And when the very real possibility of cheating gets thrown on top, you just have to say gg.

13. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

Oh boohoo.

If winning wasnt everything as you stated then you wouldve continued playing.

2 of these players were on your side and 1 seems to have been the main instigator.

LOL...and you didnt do that this game? You did far far worse.

If you need a full 24 hours then its debatable whether you should be playing or not. Empty does this in his free time and generally gives long round times to allow people plenty of time to vote. Instead of whinging maybe you should be more grateful.

14. complete_

complete_ lamer

being engy in a game where its not needed and you have a 1/8 chance of dying is really bad

15. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

So the man standing on top of a tank could have been spartacus after all ... see my point?
    And yes you were still my first choice spartacus but less for the clues but your overly defensive reactions, too bad to see the round end like this how ever ...

16. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Even retrospectively, I still don't see that one. I think it was Grant.

17. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

That was bullshit. You should have kept trying to win.

18. Empty

Empty Member

I did all the investigating I could do without relying on hearsay and I got nothing to indicate any account shenanagins occurred this round.

I don't have perfect tools though and it's quite possible that it did occur and thats why I haven't taken a side, there's no evidence on either side that I can run off.

The only thing that's certain is Z100000M got screwed out of a perfectly fine round as infil

19. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Can't you see the last logins of Paradox' account? If the IP is outside of Belgium we have a winner.

20. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

I'm almost positive he checked.

On the other hand, what the fuck, I didn't get to vote. Who had the remaining classes?