Infiltration Round 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Brutos had his confused face. None of the arguments listed here was making sense. Not one he didn't know whom to vote. Whom to trust. Who was friend who was foe. He'd rather died then again making someone innocent, a friend for many many years die. No he wouldn't participate in this evil game of fate, no at least not there was some further a strong evidence against someone, something that his consciousness would at least a bit accept. The guy who is saying he is a scout could be bluffing, he could be an infiltrator himself or telling the truth. Too many people were too silent, silence is suspicious. Very much indeed. But it was no proof. He couldn't deny the principles the great nation of brenodi was built upon. He was not going to accuse anyone this round. Even though he had a small voice in his head warning him, not to trust anybody, not to do what he planned to do.

The Jekotians bastards might kill me, but the principles that my great nation was built upon, the greatness of her majesty the queen, the proudness of our soldiers, our citizens our wifes and children. They will and shall never perish, not in the face of this foe of our that has to resort to filthy measures as infiltration. I'm not going to kill one of my brothers because of dirty lies that are poisoning our proud brenodian spirits.

Then he casted his vote, for himself.

2. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Empty, throw in some clues!
    How can you be not 100% sure if you have scouted him? What did empty tell you?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  3. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

i cant quote it directly but he didnt just say outright that he is infiltrator or not, it was pretty vague and im kinda going on one clue. It was in character story type clue :(

4. Varbles

/change vote to aaaaaa50 again
    (i cant edit posts on my phone)

5. Sandbag

Sandbag Member

Changing vote for blizzard

damn, I almost got played by this guy. His change of attitude after he was pointed out to be behaving very out of charecter and suspiciously almost got me. Then I actually had a dream about this game last night. Not that I was in it. It was like the after party after the game had been concluded. Blizzard walked up to me, caught my eye and gave me a smug smirk. I laughed back, gave him a beer. He replied, "You know it's not hard on the internet to pretend you are someone completely different on the internet. I can't believe I got you to change your vote that quickly". I smiled and admitted that yeah... he did pretty well. covered for himself long enough to kill me off. Then the party strippers arrive, and the rest of the dream is paradoxically vague but explicit.

Anyway, what I know is: I can't trust anything blizzard has said or done after he was caught with his pants down, not posting in his normal fashion and acting suspicious as hell, because any excuse and behavior is express on the internet. All I can trust is that I witnessed infiltrator like behavior. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry, but I can't take the chance.

If infiltrator blizzard doesn't by this vote, I'm dead. If he does die, then I'm only under the threat of immidiate retaliatory attacks, which hopefully sane infiltrators left in the game won't do because there are more important people like scouts and engineers to kill off. (remember that I only post so much, draw attention to myself because I have nothing to lose. This is one example of where a double bluff would achieve nothing). If non-infiltrator blizzard is voted dead, then we followed a warm trail before it went cold but got the wrong guy... it happens. It'll just be a shame that we didn't get to vote aaaaaa50, who is clearly an infiltrator, instead.

kill blizzard.

6. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

I dunno about Blizzerd. He has made friends with everyone, it seems, and that's something that someone who has something to lose would do.

meh...I'll leave it at that...if anything else comes up, I might revise my vote..

7. Varbles

Ok if we can get a majority on blizzerd then lets do it.
    Change vote to blizzerd

8. McGyver

What? Only because someone dreamed of him?

9. complete_

complete_ lamer

im going to laugh when blizzard turns out to be base crew.
    varbles has stumbled over his words throughout this topic and if he isn't an infiltrator then nattaboy and aaa50 are 100% infiltrator because they lied.

10. Varbles

infiltration and thc make a good combo :D
    Ive still got enough dignity to get my spelling right though

11. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

if you all are voting me because sandbag dreamed i would go to a stripper party then you all deserve to be ravaged by the infils... again

im base crew, and i agree i do not have the time to put the same amount of effort into it as last game, partially also because nobody likes being bese crew and i was the rifleman last game, sorry if a real life kills you these days

that is unless there where male strippers, and they where cute...

12. Foxy

Foxy I lied, def a Forum Troll

Ya know.

People keep saying I haven't voted.

I have, I've stated it. I ain't saying it again. Thats why I'm not posting much in this thread.

13. Nattaboy

Nattaboy Member

Despite people calling me an infiltrator, I STILL haven't been voted for the firing squad. I lol'd

14. McGyver

This is what we are at, Blizzerd and Grantrithor need to finally vote:

1. Varbles - Blizzerd
    2. Blizzerd - ?
    3. Grantrithor - ?
    4. complete_ - Varbles
    5. Sandbag - Blizzerd
    6. Rolsen - Blizzerd
    8. Mcgyver - Varbles
    11. Scardybob - PreDominance
    12. Nattaboy - Varbles
    13. Brutos - Brutos
    15. Foxy - complete_
    16. Kane (NotDev) - Blizzerd
    17. Deadpool - Varbles
    18. Predominance - complete_
    19. aaaaaa50 - Varbles
    20. Mageknight - Blizzerd

Varbles: 5
    Blizzerd: 5
    complete_: 2
    PreDominance: 1

15. aaaaaa50

aaaaaa50 Member

I have the strangest feeling that I messed this list up. If I have made a mistake, please clarify. :confused:

As far as I can tell, only two people have not voted yet.

-=]Kane[=- Blizzerd
    Sandbag Blizzerd
    McGyver Varbles
    Complete Varbles
    Varbles Blizzerd
    aaaaaa50 Varbles
    Foxy complete
    PreDominance complete
    Nattaboy Varbles
    Rolsen Blizzerd
    ScardyBog PreDominance
    MageKnight Blizzerd
    Deadpool Varbles
    Brutos Brutos (Fail)

Blizzerd - 5
    Varbles - 5
    complete - 2
    PreDominance - 1
    Brutos - 1

This doesn't seem right to me. We can kill Bilzzerd, who "seems suspicious," or we can off Varbles who is either: an Infiltrator, a Base Crew Griefer, or a Scout. If Varbles is an Infiltrator or a Griefer, then not only is my name cleared (yay! :) ) and we get rid of a very serious danger, but we know that Nattaboy is probably the real scout, and the Medics can defend him. If Varbles is a Scout, then.....uh......

Varbles claimed that he and Nattaboy are the two Scouts. But Nattaboy said that he is a Scout, and Varbles is a fake Scout. If Varbles is a Scout, then that makes Nattaboy...... a greifing Scout. :eek: This is about as likely as Empty rising from the dead this round as a zombie infiltrator.

By the power of Logic, I have the POWER!!!!1 uh, I mean, I keep my vote on Varbles. :pathetic:

16. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

What if ... Natta boy is an infil and Varbles a base crew griefer?
    You didn`t put enough effort in it, there`re still more possibilities, how about nattaboy is an infil griefer and varbels an infil? But wait wouldn`t that be the same like they revealing themself to the open due to the real scouts?

Or maybe Varbles is only a messanger for a scout and Nattaboy the infil lol ... that would actually make sense in a weird way ... but thats hypothetical ...
    I think we see here just a good example of "Empires Trolling" and both of them are no infils or at least not serious enought ... :mad:
    Either way I won`t say they are a big loss but I wouldn`t waste today`s vote on them ...

17. Varbles

I hope you kill me

then you can see how foolish you were

:(

18. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Mail order done; await your suprise ... BOOOM
    /Troll over :p

19. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

strategically it would be best for the group to kill me, since the chance of me being a special unit is very low, then again so are some other "silent ones"

the chance of me being infil is 0 to me, because i know im base crew, but you guys dont, and killing me hopefully will make you guys more carefull for the next execution, and possibly start working together finally

20. complete_

complete_ lamer

blizzard just vote for varbles so we can end this day