Implement Farming

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by SupRore, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o_O

o_O Member

Maybe make the vehicles automated? Having to get someone to haul their ass around generating res for the team would suck, but logistics and supply lines would still be a fun mechanic.

Also your team should need someone to supervise the crude resource transfer process and ensure all environmental regulations are being followed. Messy resource spills would cause a loss of popular support and your empire could become unwilling to keep sending their tickets to die on foreign maps.

2. Zeke

Zeke Banned

why is this not in rejected yet....?

3. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

Ounin, you are free to buy a jeep in every game and sit and drive towards a refinery of your choice, then back to your main barrack. Do this ten rounds, then report back if you thought it was fun.

4. OuNin

OuNin Member

I did that all the time in A Path Beyond with the huge ref truck and it was more fun than running into a field then dying. This would be even more fun for jeeps. Jeeps are my favorite vehicles next to APCs. Empires tank combat isn't that fun and with teams being pigeonholed into certain research nowadays, tank combat only becomes so much more exciting.

I imagine this would be a task I would be doing in mid/late-game because heavy tank fights aren't that fun.

I would definitely do this if I got a point incentive. I won't have to do stressful shit like keeping my team alive on the front lines all the time.

5. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I'm going to move a load of Ounin/Suprore's shitty suggestions in a bit.

6. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Relax with some nice truck driving to calm you down? :D

This came up for CT and basically we thought more people would like to be playing instead of funnelling resources. We did however come up with another mechanic... but i'm sure you wouldn't want it anyway ;)

7. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Seriously, just kill yourself Suprore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.