How League Season 2 Will Work

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Evan, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

that slaughtered match was really boring to watch as a spec.

2. Mr. Weedy

Mr. Weedy I will report bugs on the bug tracker

But it was awesome to play. :cool:

3. Valiant

Valiant Member

OMG Sabotage!!!!!!!!!1111!!11!111!!!!

One thing you have to remeber, dizzy, is that the current leadership of CW is somewhat hypocritical in it's policies as of late. It's almost like CW has become WC :eek:

on another note, when will the pug league start up?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2008
  4. bitchslap

bitchslap Member

val if you have an issue with us, keep it out of these forums. the dev team has mentioned regularly to keep clan garbage out of these forums. you should probably respect their wishes.

5. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

They can be hyprocrites for all I care, but that one sentence is fabricated bull crap from start to end, and its just one freaking sentence. Not only that but refusing to reply or apologize for false accusations. (yes mr weedy this is a public forum, I can read your posts, surprise!) For what, one rule? Seriously, the prematch phase rule consists of one rule only and that rule doesn't even apply, you don't gather your team during the comm vote, the comm vote starts when everyone is there, happened every league match so far and when clans arrange it themselves it'll just get more chaotic at prematch. There is no prematch phase procedure in the rules, live with it. If you're going to subject to it, atleast bring up the whole prematch phase not just one rule based on paranoia and what a sharp guy you were for noticing loud music over voip.

6. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Yes we should focuse on doing the PUGS first because at the moment we only have 4 clans that will participate in the leauge.. And I think when pubbers play the PUGs they will realize how much more fun organized games are and it might make them want to start a clan or join a smaller one.. :)

If we start this leauge asap then its probably going to fail like the last one..

7. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

Hhhhhiiiiijaccckkeeeddd

8. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

I didn't notice anything...there was a bunch of paranoia and craziness going around a while back, but I live a strange life so it didn't matter too much to me :p I don't really know that much about our policies...seems to me just a bunch of commonsense with a random element of "that's not logical" that appears from time to time :rolleyes:
    Heeey...we can't help the good reputation we have :cool: ...but actually we don't recruit anymore. Tbh, I think a bunch of us don't really care about the ladders and competitive play and just want to get down to some good ol' fashioned gaming ^^

Um...good luck in season 2 all :)

*sigh* I bet i'll be told off again...z0mg I swear I haven't revealed anything this time!!

9. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

:D I love CW

10. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

Lies, you guys just tried to recruit MingLee I saw you.

11. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

Please only talk about the topic at hand here.

@Dubee: The PUG software is being worked on by RampantAndroid. Ask him for an ETA.

12. StevenT

StevenT Member

back on topic:

You forgot "R b old" in the first pic :D

13. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

I gathered people would be able to use common sense for that one since "R a old" was there

14. Opie

Opie Member

So very true.
    Get the PUGS going first, bring more attention organized play and less random boring tactics to attract more people into the clans.