How come all the clans are...

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Atx, May 6, 2011.

1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

JPL were invite only before BSID, I know that much.

2. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

ExE may be dead but their heart and soul still lives on in all of us, and it was the only lesser clan that didn't spawn off of MEG.

3. @@@@kenji@@@@

@@@@kenji@@@@ Member

wut? really trick thats low of you.
    okay okay So we used to be a clan back then,
    we really were doin things like rushing the map all together and killin fucks
    we weren't doin scrims for few reasons of of them that's we all have life's and better things to do then playin all day a game,
    and the other reason is the time zones!
    we have players "we are a big family coz we all friend to each other and that's wut makes us strong and powerfull not like few of you really thinks you in army sirsly i'm in army and you nothing like the kind you need to be to get to army you would die in seconds coz every one taking care about their owne ass's which makes it hard to fight to getter in same team.. vs shit enemys"
    the only clan i sow except @ were EnT, MEG and CW as i remember right their were the only clans that actually supports friend ship and team ship in game and even good love everthing that moves !
    that wut makes @ that good clan and you consi, jelp or bsid"not sure which is dead" and epicness are not good to other players stickin your noses only in your clan ass and don't even care about other players.
    fuck i'm so at rage! rote-out.

4. @@@@kenji@@@@

@@@@kenji@@@@ Member

we weren't doin scrims for few reasons of of them that's we all have life's and better things to do then playin all day a game,
    we have players "we are a big family coz we all friend to each other and that's wut makes us strong and powerfull not like few of you really thinks you in army sirsly i'm in army and you nothing like the kind you need to be to get to army you would die in seconds coz every one taking care about their owne ass's which makes it hard to fight to getter in same team.. vs shit enemys"
    the only clan i sow except @ were EnT, MEG and CW as i remember right their were the only clans that actually supports friend ship and team ship in game and even good love everthing that moves !
    that wut makes @ that good clan and you consi, jelp or bsid"not sure which is dead" and epicness are not good to other players stickin your noses only in your clan ass and don't even care about other players.
    fck i'm so at rage! rote-out.

5. communism

communism poof

6. communism

communism poof

7. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

U mad commie?

8. Xyber04

Xyber04 Member

Lol.

We did scrim back than we scrimmed against JPL and CW a few times. We also played a lot of clan PUGs.

And Kenji was not around pre 2.2 Emp So I'm to to sure what he knows :)

9. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

CW isn't dead. We're just more on the community side than any really clanning. What FN calls a "social clan" is basically what I call a community, so that's what it is.

10. Razorbud

Razorbud Coder

Yeah, I remember that - they were good games aswell far as I recall :)

11. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

If that's true, then at the very least you have been inactive for MUCH longer than 1 year, more like 3 at least.

12. Xyber04

Xyber04 Member

Haters gonna hate, we've been around, just not around you, your kinda an asshole!

13. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

You're kind of a retard

14. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

@ has now made it on to my signature. An honour bestowed only to the worthy.
    But they're going to be the new 420. The butt.

15. Paradox

You can take RAGE out of your signature now :p

16. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

No, I'm afraid RAGE is still worthy of the title ringer. But if you can think of one for MEG i'll put it in for you as to not discriminate. Only reason it isn't there already is that I couldn't think of anything.

17. Paradox

Masters in exhibitionisme and gay butt sex?
    Meth, exstasy and marihuana? ( love story )

18. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Done and done.

19. Paradox

you double done?

20. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Triple now, added credit where credit's due.