Hi, I'm Pandora

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by D.D.D. Destroyer, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Neoony

Neoony Member

You just dont realize that Mrdie most probably have some x phase plan to either kill the community or take over it?

This was never finished matter for him after getting unbanned.
    It was only part of his fucked up plans, which most probably never end.

Catfaces idea of Mrdie being quiet and being "mission accomplished" after giving him his "reconciliation" is a fucking joke and almost sounds like some fucked up excuse of Catface.
    In fact, this whole drama is probably part of his "reconciliation", which Catface allowed.

And Catface is now acting like: "I didnt see it coming!"
    Now tell me, what other resolution would anyone expect?

Both Catface and Mrdie said that this is not over yet.
    They obviously just couldnt handle the drama they created. So they gone fishing with the intent of coming back and continue.

And you dont go saying "It was never my intention to split the userbase" and continue to slap links to whatever Mrdie associates to.

Iam sorry, but to hell with all the ignorants who dont love the game and are too blind to see 2 steps ahead.

+This.

EDIT: Just to add, I would even somewhat forgive Catface, for the sake of Empires, if he just banned Mrdie, deleted any eRegime links and promised that he will never ever bring any of this stuff back. Even though it seems like those 2 just play with eachother dicks.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
    Ranger likes this.
  2. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

I think you all need to enact my 1 phase plan to simmer down

phase_1:
    simmer down
    JMP phase_1

keeping it real.

3. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

Can I be Super Mod now?