going idle

Discussion in 'General' started by Ganks, May 29, 2006.

1. Pinworm45

Pinworm45 Member

Empires is the only thing I play right now, and I've been playing ALOT (5+ hours a day. I'm also bedridden though, just had surgery :P)

I've yet to get bored yet, except in Stalemates in District. Though I'm sure with all games that will change soon, but if It does, I bet Aircraft will suck me right back in :D

2. decemberscalm

decemberscalm Member

If they removed those maps, they might be taking alot of fun away from how the gunfights will be after updates keep coming. Imagine ironsights, I <3 ironsights. No retarded run and gun Quake style retardation, but Hostile Intent/Call of Duty style realistic shooting. Hopefully, the guns will stay true to what Krenzo said (3 bullets to drop a target) and the inclusion of ironsights will make one burst fire on the target drop him. That would be so amazing, no more spamming burst fire on targets with little success. If they weaken the turrets to grenades it might aleviate the turret spam, then all they need is some engineer tweaking. SMG's kill just as good as assault rifles at close range, the only advantage the heavier guns should have is killing power at range. Grenadier should have the ammo box in my opinion. They dont have nades. I would rather contend with infite rockets/mortars over grenades anyday.

3. Jimather

Jimather Member

its for practsing your infantry combat. the expereince you gain can then be used on conquest maps.

conquest maps dont have all that many infantry battles due to thier size so when you do have an infantry battle you want to be practised so you have a better chance of dealing with it.