Friendpool

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Deadpool, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

bad times nothing could save us

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  2. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

Sounds like you've fucked up hard. I don't think I've seen someone switch between first-person and third-person pronouns that much.

First thing you need to know is that you can always get back on track. It might feel like someone's beating in your kidney's with a sledge, but unless you've gotten permanent brain damage from doing something stupid or you've died, it's never too late to fix yourself up.

Get yourself checked the fuck into a clinic or something. I don't know how it works up there, but I know down here you can go into rehabilitation, no questions asked and no charges filed. As Rick James put it, "Cocaine is a helluva' drug," and you're going to need help. Quitting cold turkey will give you symptoms of schizophrenia.

Even if you have to take a break from university to do it, do it. Trying to get off a drug while dealing with your education can easily stress you out hard enough to make you regress.

If there's something else that's causing you to use cocaine, get rid of it. Nothing that causes you to use hard drugs is worth it. Ever.

You can damn well do this, I damn well know that you can damn well do this. Work at it and believe in yourself. Focus on what you want to do and you can break the habit.

3. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

I think, ultimately, the most important thing you can to is try to find some new friends. Candle's didn't touch on this, but social pressure is humongous in this area.

Just look at yourself and realize that, ultimately, you are better than this. Don't let it take you over, and know that you're in charge.

4. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Once upon a time I bordered on habitual.

Sounds like you aren't dependant or in denial so you aren't an addict. If you feel you need to use less or stop then first change up your routine, see other friends for a while, do something else. Visit family or stay with someone straight for a week or something and it'll be easy if you aren't immersed in the moment all the time. You'll be fine, don't get all negative and anxious because it'll have the opposite effect. Don't beat yourself up for doing it, if you decide you want to slow down but you can't then look at it more seriously but first just try pumping the brakes a bit. Relax, don't panic.

If you are high thinking "stop the ride, I wanna get off" then maybe you aren't enjoying it anyway right now.

5. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

He edited the main post so I can't see what he wrote, but I can get the gist of it from the first few replies. I don't know what you wrote, but it really depends how you're using for how you'll stop. If you're doing it socially, then you need to find new friends who aren't going to put that on you. At the end of the day, Cocaine is expensive as fuck, and that's prohibitive enough in itself.

6. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Candles just scared me straight

7. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

Don't go deleting it now, Deadpool. Realizing you have a problem and asking for help are the first steps, although emp forums might not be the right place for it.

I don't think people here have all that much experience dealing with this kind of thing but the things mentioned here so far seem like good advice: Get the fuck into a clinic and check yourself and get new friends/stop hanging out with junkies.

Reddit has a huge community, there are bound to be some people who gone trough something similar, asking there might give you better advice.

8. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Deadpool, its cool bro.
    Someone lock the thread for his sanity. You lot are going to do more harm than good.

9. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Ah, fml, the seriousness of this thread forbids me from using 5 diffrent witty one liners I came up with already.
    Pool, get better bro.

10. ukgamer

ukgamer more like noob gamer

Get well soon deadpool. Nothing is worth getting fucked up on cocaine.

11. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Deadpool nooooooooo! Please don't do coke, get right into rehab man!

12. Empty

Empty Member

Deadpool you're one of my favourite people in the emp community.
    You're a smart mature guy and I believe in you. Don't throw that away.

We're all here for you bro. I dunno whats going on in your life but don't make mistakes, we love you bro and we don't want to see anyone from the empires community get hurt.

Be strong bro, get help if you need it, don't be afraid to ask.

13. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

Deadpool, you + me = TF2 MvM. <3

14. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Empires community unite!

15. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny43zFochi8

coke has no value to money relation - 50 bucks for a numb nose? and then crave for more - bullshit.
    all it does is make you want to snort more. only good to throw money out the window ...

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  16. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

damn i thought i edited that shit asap///

oh well. im ok really, thanks guys, i just get really mad at myself when im drunk and messed up. It was actually only one night that i did any coke at all, and it was very bad and not that much, but i was really damn angry that my life has gotten to a point where it includes people who are going to put out a line in the fucking bathroom of a bar and tell me to go hit it.

im fucking annoyed that this is where my life has come to be. thanks for the love peeps. appreciate it. some ppl get hooked on that shit. Im not one of those people. this thread was more of a rant at the time cause i am mad at the slow degeneration of the overall quality of people in my life. I dont want to be dragged down by shitheads, but they are just everywhere.

17. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

Well, that's reassuring. OP was pretty fucked up, glad to know it's not as bad as it sounded.

18. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

I think its just college. I don't think people are going to be as bad later on.

19. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

What? It doesn't get better as your college time.

20. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Either way, there's not really many ways to damage your body more than mixing coke and alcohol. Mixing coke and heroin does less damage if you survive it. Coke and alcohol gets really fucking toxic when mixed together, and does a fuck tonne of long term damage. Of all the things to mix, don't mix those, ever.