F'ing Lunch Thieves

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Krenzo, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

We can't put a new combo lock on the doors unless it's over something major. I think I'm going to get a webcam and set it up on my desk to watch the refrigerator all day.

2. Jn.

Jn. Member

Oh so THEFT isn't major anymore?!?! God what is this country coming to?!?!?! A man's hot pocket gets stolen and it's not considered MAJOR????

Ok in all seriousness now, Since you know who the culprit is, I propose you confront him, ask him if you stole the hot pockets, and if he denies it, give him a hearty backhand to the face. If he denies it multiple times, multiple backhands shall be applied, and if he confesses, he only gets one uber slap, and if he confesses and apologizes, just give him a swift kick to the shin to save him his manliness.

3. Mrdie

Mrdie Banned

So basically you're saying that you want him to potentionally ruin a persons entire life (infertile) over hot pockets?

4. Jn.

Jn. Member

I said shin :D It saves his manliness because being slapped is just plain wimpy.

5. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

just put 8 mines next to his car and flip it,,

6. jambo

jambo Member

or get some mates to help you turn his car around into a position that would be impossible to drive away from, completly stuck where it is , lol

heh , if your setting up a webcam , put it inside the refrigerator so it takes pictures when it detectes motion, with a notice stuck to the back of the refrigerator saying "big brother is watching !" :D

7. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

hahah when i was in highschool we did that one of our teachers cars

8. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

Hire a homeless man to get into bed with the guy... or if that sounds too creepy you can get him to "baptize" (sp?) his car.

9. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

the laxative hot pokets sound nice... or better yet... buy a small cacke... and put some in it :D... No body messes with my food and gets away with it...

Laxative spiked food is so far the best

10. Jn.

Jn. Member

I'm trying hard to think of how this would work, but I don't know how anyone wouldn't be able to drive away, unless it was some sort of parking garage or something, even though I still don't know how it would work there. Right now I'm just imagining an empty outdoor parking lot, and I don't see this happening :D Please enlighten me.

11. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

Move the car in between 2 buldings alley way for example |-wall - car | another wall

|-| so you cant reverse or go foward

12. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

Or you could buy loads of hot pockets and give them to everyone, except the 2 guys ofcourse and give hot pockets to ppl they talk to on purpose and walk away ignoring them. And while you're at it, fed ex me some :>

13. Jn.

Jn. Member

How would you accomplish that?!

14. Deiform

Deiform Member

Lots of man power.

You could always get lots and lots of hotpockets and then pin him down and stuff them down his throat.

"Oh you like hot pockets do you?! Oh yeah, bet you're loving my hot pockets! All tasty and tender, how about you have all my hot pockets since you loooove them so much, eh?! Here, have 5 in your mouth at once, feel the tasty goodness wash away your digestion needs! You like that don't you!"

<_<

Or something like that...

15. Wizzy

Wizzy Member

Hehe, I pretty much say the same thing to myself when I'm eating sugar donuts.

Anyway, you could always just snap the offender's ankles, and cut off his hands. Once he's been reduced to a whiney, immobile nugget of a human being, mail him to me.

Orrr, just inject your next batch with laxitives, tabasco sauce (Unless he's not a pussy, then you're just helping him), or just 'spike' his drink when he's not looking.

I dunno, since you apparently haven't put your name on the packet, lesson learned? :o

16. Jn.

Jn. Member

Cut his achilles tendons when he gets all shift eyed at the freezer. Nuff said.

17. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

Since you all seem to like laxitives, another fun thing to be had, is to put a tea drink(the ones you get outa vending mechines) in the fridg that has been injected with half of the small bottle of Visine. He will sh*t his pants faster then any laxitive and it will keep working for a few hours(2-3). :D

18. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

What you people are saying is not real, it might be fun in a video game but not in real life, you can't type kill in console and restart the map you know!

19. Darg

Darg Member

Hindus can!

20. Deiform

Deiform Member

There is truth in these words.