ERPG - Serious Empire Gamers

Discussion in 'Clans' started by DeadReckoning, Oct 9, 2006.

1. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

This is happening tomorrow, are we at all ready? DeadReckoning, please address some of the points I listed above
    Namely:
    a server, (Official?)
    a common time, (10:30pm GMT?)

2. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

Ok, lets get all your xfire if you guys have them, imma put them on the list page,

mines mutantmaggotx btw.

i might be 30mins to an hour late btw, but it'll work.

3. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

My xfire is "cwevan" :-)

4. L3TUC3

L3TUC3 Member

Hmm, this looks like fun.

Any new dates set?

5. jambo

jambo Member

sorry, can't play any games on my computer that are any good
    it appears my graphics card is playing up, even after system reastore & driver update.

can you put me as something like "on leave" untill my computer has been sorter
    thanks.

( i'm not saying Transport Tycoon Deluxe isn't good just because it runs on 25 megahertz - i love it )

6. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

How about we just highjack a random pub...
    Either the BSID server or the On|E; I perfer the one server since it has higher rates of everything, where in the BSID even though it is a bit slower paces, you get medium tanks(with upgrades) rougly around the time that the round is already won...

And question; are ALL of the BSID still banned from On|E? If so then lets end this stupid grudge; it is hurting the community and creating un needed tention... End this... (No starting up the shitstorm again though; just post an appoligy or say nothing at all, and On|E you better forgive and put this childish incident behind you)

7. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

yep still banned, and I refuse to play on their settings, theres no strategy in it, just laming.

8. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

Well, is there a server out there that everyone can agree on? What would you suggest Dizzy?

9. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

Anyone still alive in here? Do we have a new time?

@dizzyone - I enjoy both servers, the On|E server has a more chaotic feel and there is absolutley no time to loose, yes there is strategy on their server; settings do not erode it, you just have to think and act alot faster, mistakes are pinalized faster...

the BSID server is a nice change of speed, slowing down the game a little more, bringing more attention to infantry ingagements and APC combat. A bit slower paced, where mistakes are a bit more leanient... (Nub comms that is, but a nub team will still get you slaughtered)

I belive it to be more of a grudge then an unwilingess to play... How many times did I see BSID playing with 3 people on their server while On|E had 7, as well as vice versa. Guess im going to register on both of the forums and seek an end to this; Im sure I will get nowhere fast though...

10. dizzyone

its not strategy, you get best research, or almost everything, theres no picking, just which order you pick them in. Wall spamming and turret spamming is strategy number one, these shouldnt be enforced but discouraged.

I have played many times on their server, I cant remember any games where laming didnt win you the battle, if you see a game without level 3 turrets, mostly a lot of them, that takes longer than 10 minutes, please do tell.

11. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

Were gonna get together tomorrow, and work on a demo trailer, and lets have some fun tomorrow =), cause seriously, you all are getting on tomorrow, >=O YOUR SOULS BELONG TO ME MUWA-CHA-CHA

which in turn belong to people whom i dont know, but the fact remains, you all are playing wether willingly or not >=| or goats will rape you!

We'll raid the BSID server tomorrow, 24 hours from now, or the ON|E whichever one works >XD

12. dizzyone

the official UK server is great too, we should try it out!

13. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

If you guys want, I'll just make the BSID server a temporary ERPG server. Just tell me when you want to play, and I'll see if I can be there.

14. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

I might not come; the premier of Borat the movie is tomorrow :D; or I will come very late 8:00 (EST -5)

15. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

=o you'd do that? muwa-cha-cha-cha

and i must slap you shinzon, your soul belongs to me >=O!

16. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Just watched the premiere of Borat here. So awesome :D

17. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

Im back; and wholy shit its funny as hell....

So anything been decided on? O.o

18. Sonata Arctica

Sonata Arctica Member

We should have all of our meetings on weekends. Since i assume most of us have school/college.

19. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

ya, I had a fucking band show to goto ;; i couldnt make it, i cried. then some hot chick gave me ice cream i was like "YAY" and then screamed on the mic, "SHOW ME YOUR TITS".... she declined to be interviewed. but i can say, that never happend ;;

20. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

Houw about we go ingame in roughly 2 hours?