Empires Squad League.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BitterJesus, Oct 22, 2013.

1. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

If it's cancelled it's cancelled. I assumed it had to do with not enough interest or personal issues so I didn't bother replying, off is off. What you've done here was just a pointless tease to provoke hate and drama. You should have at least played out a single game to see how it went before calling us out for not expressing interest.

This reinforces my opinion that the entire community has maybe two people capable of organizing an event of this magnitude and you are not one of them.

2. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

Hey bro did you ever stop to think that some people didn't join for an actual reason?

I can't reliably say that I'm free on weekends right now, so I didn't join up because the spot should go to somebody who can.

Thanks for continuing to be an asshole.

3. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

ur doin it rite.

4. YouzY

YouzY Member

I'm actually happy that this shit didn't even start.

5. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

Predictable

6. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

I was hoping for some serious games but I guess people judge me thinking I don't want to play.

7. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

You know guys, I will take the blame for this, but I also wanna point out to everyone.

If you actually want someone to organize shit for you, take fucking active interest in it. It means post once a day in the thread. People just barely make an effort to show up and play, and they expect shit to be handed to them on a platter. I'm not paid for this, I was only doing it to get some excitement generated.

8. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Lol post once a day in the thread.

"Day 17 of posting every day, nothing happened the past two weeks, so I just wrote that I'm waiting instead"

I'm not sure what your expectations were but the only real activity you would have gotten here would be you posting details about the next game and some post-play banter. You gave no reason to be hyped as of yet, so hype was minimal. I'll repeat myself again, next time at least see how game #1 goes before cancelling such a thing.

9. Freaknovich

Freaknovich Member

This is a flawed plan to begin with. I understand the intention, but how can you possibly expect a set group of players (especially 20) to be able to join up at the snap of your fingers? Just because they say they want to be involved, does not mean they are ready at any moment to play when you say it is time. Yes, you could try scheduling games for certain days and times, but good luck picking the right time that will be suitable for all 20 participants. You could say it kind of works with pugs, but pugs never end up having the exact group of people that signed up. Instead, you just get players who felt like playing on that day, singed up or not.

10. Spike

Spike Long Live The King!

Really it failed how predictable. But it would be nice to have a good organized game in the future instead of a public pug clusterfuck

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  11. complete_

complete_ lamer

i was willing to join at last minute