Empires League - Season 1

Discussion in 'Clans' started by arklansman, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

It's on its side not upside down. :o Besides it's dead, I want to see one alive. :p

Last edited: Dec 24, 2007
  2. davee magee

davee magee Member

sounds like a challenge
    i was at the pub, so i missed the match...looking forward to the next one.
    seriously tho, 9pm GMT on a saturday? Thats a bit biased against those of us who go out occationally :p
    im thinking a bit more research into what times the matches are at is in order, namely a time that suits me ;)

3. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

QFT.

Can we avoid e-penis++ posts? Honestly.

4. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

Don't yell at us, yell at ROOR. BSID & JPL agreed to that time. League didn't come up with it.

5. Opie

Opie Member

Some of you I think needs to realize what is real flaming and what is not. But yeh, OMG OMG JPL, OMG JPL, we are BSID! etc...

Razor, I saw your flip in game, and in 2 demos, and sorry, I couldn't help but laughing each time. I was seriously concerned that tank was going to do some damage. I mean LOL EPIC FAIL ETC... Who taught you how to drive a tank? Sgt.Mike? (whatttt below the belt?) etc. etc.

@Caggers, I bet Avair counted that as 1 of his 4 flips. HELL YEH DID U SEE ME REPAIR THAT BITCH SO GOOD IT FLIPPED THE LT? LOL BSID HEALS BETTER THEN JPL!

Funniest moment in the game, (besides the flipped tank down the hill) was Harlequin jumping out of his tank. I don't know why he did it, maybe he thought he had to heal his tank in the middle of a battle, but jumped out just as a NF LT came Zooming by and got ran over. I MEAN OMG JPL HACKS WTF RUNOVER NOOBS. I BET YOU GUYS CAN'T DO THAT AGAIN.

TOUCHDOWN!!!! I mean... HELL YEH I KILLED YOUR LTs and TOOK YOUR LANDS. I BET YOU GUYS CAN'T TAKE IT BACK!

It really was a GREAT game. JPL did very good. LOL BET YOU GUYS CAN'T PLAY THAT GOOD AGAIN.

Is it obvious yet? We are bored and want something to do.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2007
  6. Nitrax

Nitrax Member

I missed my vent talk button and pressed 'E' instead. :(

Wouldn't be so embarrassing if they were actually close together, but my talk button is F2.

7. Goose

Goose Member

Thats why you are not allowed to booze during a clan match. I, on the other hand was puking up my guts and having the worst hangover of my life. But I did get to kill some JPL so it evened out.

8. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

Yea, I forgot the clanmatch and had a few to drink before. Followed by many drinks containing Caffeine.

9. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

10. Cyber-Kun

Cyber-Kun Member

That is a lie. We JPL and BSID fear SEEU.
    Only them where brave enough to stand up against the odds, and win the war.
    No way did JPL and BSID call this a stalemate. SEEU won!!

11. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

Haha because we don't want to ruin the surprise of what the real Empires League award looks like, I hereby award SEEU this medal:

[​IMG]

Season 1 was a great experiment in what clans will put up with. I recognize there were many bumps in the road to Season 2, but we are stronger for it.

Season 2 features:
    -Ladder system
    -Clan-scheduled matches
    -Less referee interference
    -Recorded clan stats on the league website
    -Implementation of the ELO ranking system (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system)
    -Clans play as both NF and BE on each map played to ensure fairness