Empires Clan Organization

Discussion in 'Clans' started by {TLP}Sk1nn3r, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {TLP}Sk1nn3r

{TLP}Sk1nn3r Banned

Why do you think the BSID and CEL clans are in the ECO if we hadn't talked to their leaders?

2. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

The holy trinity of Empires clans is BSID, JPL and CW. The fourth addition was EPIC.

If you haven't got all their cooperation, then you hold water in your fist my friend.

3. Zeke

Zeke Banned

Three Rings for the JPL-kings under the communist regime,
    Seven for the CW-lords in their halls of IRC,
    Nine for Mortal BSIDs doomed to die,
    One for the EPIC Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Awesomeness where the ownage lie.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness pwn them

Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
  4. Empty

Empty Member

No ring for empty?
    I sadden.

5. OuNin

OuNin Member

Whether or not some reactionary 'clans' wish to join or not is of little concern to the all-round progressive movement of the users

6. OuNin

OuNin Member

The users movement is closely connected with and working with the democratic movement of the Blackhole. The former works to propagate an all-round progressive view of things and to improve the forum and community, the latter is centered upon the issues of the Blackhole. The ECO was founded during the democratic movement debates of 2009 when some progressives rose to the occasion in solidarity with those democratic members and proclaimed their desire for the betterment of the forum altogether. The same can be said for the UUAA (sans debate) in January of this year, which was also founded with assistance from those particularly advanced members of the democratic movement.

As such the democratic movement has always supported the ECO as a fraternal movement designed to build up the unity of the users and to improve the mod and forum. The line of the users movement is to support all progressive initiatives.

As for the internal situation within the ECO, it was originally coordinated and brought together during a meeting of the MDP, which voted to nominate Sk1nn3r as provisional leader in November. In January of this year he became the formal leader of the ECO. Some reactionists may wish to portray the ECO as a 'front' or 'puppet' organization of the democratic movement whose only purpose is to gain recruits for democracy, but this ignores the fact that the ECO is growing on its own; it is administering its affairs on its own, has its own aims and mission, etc.

Some would say the same thing in a slanderous tone of the UUAA, and even of the flawed Empires Union of last month.

7. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

That's as far as I got. Please just get permabanned already and take all your scum with you.

8. OuNin

OuNin Member

You are talking down to Jkun, dumpster_fox, JJ45, knighttemplar, and others who defended democracy in the past.

9. Empty

Empty Member

It's a forum, there's no democracy involved.

10. OuNin

OuNin Member

We are not calling for democracy across the forum, only in the Blackohle to alleviate four-year old sufferings.

11. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

So? Ounin, you don't honestly think you're helping anything. You are merely being a gaylord.

Sorry, you have no lordship over these forums.

12. OuNin

OuNin Member

Do not spread disinformation. We have always advocated total cooperation and eternal unity with the administrators of this forum. This includes objective fights against reaction, such as Kane's move against Empty. We also do not call for a 'lordship' over the forum. This is another ancient lie. We support democracy in the Blackhole. We do not care who or what is President, we just want democracy.

13. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

my question still stays, what except big words, did you archieve so far?

i am in a clan and apart from this forum post ive never even remotely heard about your group?

14. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

I don't belong to the ECO, but they're working with people. That should really be enough. Substance, not style.
    People should join it. That's what will assure that it thrives.

15. vlamnire

vlamnire Member

We will soon be establishing the Steam group. We hope that many people join.

16. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

lol

everyone else, get fucked

17. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I now request the title of EPIC Lord. I used to have EPIC Tester before I got like my 3rd ban.

Also, gay organisations are gay.

This is how you organise clan matches:

Every clan other than EPIC is totally shit at empires. Not a single other clan even deserves to call themselves a clan. Prove me wrong.

18. Empty

Empty Member

M.A.D. beat you on cyclopean.

And then you all ragequit like pussies.

19. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

? We played another 2 rounds with you after that, 1 on emp_king.

That's actually the only outright fair game we've ever lost, that lasted over 5 minutes. As in a game that lasted more than 5 minutes (not losing CV in starting rush) and didn't have a tonne of problems attached to it, like dodgy server settings.

Either way, that did happen, and I raged like a mother fucker at Sonecha for it. 2.12 rail heavys ftl :(

We don't ever speak of that fail.

Funnily enough, one of the hardest matches we ever had was against [OMFG]. They genuinely were harder to beat than any other clan we've ever faced. Idk why, but they were just really difficult to pin down and finish. The game with them on mvalley took way in excess of an hour, and we only won when we did because they had a retarded comm who fell for the same trick twice (Mines on the mvalley wooden bridges....straight into the water).

20. Empty

Empty Member

Because you guys couldn't find any tiny little problems to bitch about amirite.

Anyway, it was only one round, because I came in like the last 3 seconds and you were all leaving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.