Empires Clan Organization

Discussion in 'Clans' started by {TLP}Sk1nn3r, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Maybe trashed gamers could encourage clan members to play empires and see if they like it.

trashed gamers+tell players to try out cool mod empires = mass influx of guys with \TG/ tags and they might even have one of their trashed gamers keg party servers, where they have events like 3 times a day that have names of different alchohols. THAT COULD MEAN THAT THE TRASHED GAMERS WHO ACTUALLY LIKED IT WOULD STAY WHICH MEANS THAT EMPIRES HAS A HIGHER PLAYERBASE WHICH MEANS FUNNER GAMES AND MORE FULL SERVERS SIMULTANEOUSLY!

2. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

so what has the ECO archieved for us clanners by now?

3. vlamnire

vlamnire Member

We have already been working for quite some time at improving the community. We are still discussing matters, formulating the basis for the laying of a good Steam group, etc.

4. {TLP}Sk1nn3r

{TLP}Sk1nn3r Banned

While we've begun to talk about making a Steam group, I think another important thing is getting people to come forward and to apply for membership into the ECO.

5. Empty

Empty Member

Quick, sign up for the pointless and redundant steam group.

6. OuNin

OuNin Member

The ECO was founded in 2009, it has been around for a while and has done many things to further the community on an all-round basis.

7. Empty

Empty Member

I'm guessing you support it because of your 'employer'

8. {TLP}Sk1nn3r

{TLP}Sk1nn3r Banned

Any shibboleth about the "relevancy" of our group doesn't really make sense. We're active, we discuss things, and we have the BSID among others on our side. You're just a troll.

9. OuNin

OuNin Member

You are presenting a progressive and non-aligned all-round users contribution movement as some sort of devious puppet, which is out of line.

10. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

What does this term mean?

11. {TLP}Sk1nn3r

{TLP}Sk1nn3r Banned

The goal of the ECO concerning the whole community is to enlist clans in helping both the mod and the community. To do this it keeps them in touch with all sorts of positive users and groups; upholds the whole mod through improving activity in accordance with noted stands and precepts outlined in prior dates, and works as always with ultimately one simple goal in mind: to have the users of the mod and of the clans specifically join our organization so that it can carry on its humble work of improving the mod and community.

You, Empty, do not have this as your goal. You are a trollish user; you are a user who has never had it as his goal to improve the community as evidenced by other activites you have pursued. Your loathsome and airy "critique" of our efforts furthers nothing and is but the epitome of infantilism in theory and practice; the last recourse of an utter scoundrel.

12. OuNin

OuNin Member

The demagogic content of both Empty's existence and of Empty's conduct is absolutely inappropriate both in the Blackhole and in, of all places, the Clans section of this forum area.

13. Empty

Empty Member

I'm not being demagogic, you are.

Translated into demagogic:

It is the belief of those under my reign within the confines of the black hole, that my posts are not in fact against the political rules set up by the team of developement, but in fact those of OuNin and co.

14. OuNin

OuNin Member

This is incorrect. You have called for the banning of users and proclaim yourself King with no support, as opposed to the 4-year movement of the Blackhole which has the support of the vast majority of the users on its side. You call for bannings, condemnations, and other forms of harassments.

You are going against the duly constituted State of the Blackhole and its President, FN198.

15. Empty

Empty Member

So I'm guessing dizzyone doesn't want you banned, so now we're stuck with mr deis bullcrap.

16. {TLP}Sk1nn3r

{TLP}Sk1nn3r Banned

Please stop crapping up a thread of the users. Thanks.

17. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Do not go against the progressive forces of the ECO. The ECO is on a correct and independent path based on unity and progress.

18. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Ok so, Skinner, name all the current clan leaders and all the major clans of Empires that exist now and have ever existed.

19. {TLP}Sk1nn3r

{TLP}Sk1nn3r Banned

I fail to see why this is relevant. Perhaps you think I am omnipresent? You could always ask Cpatton, or others who are of ranked status within the ECO.

20. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Empires Clan Organisation. The key to getting any clan to sign off is to know the leader of the clan so you can get them to back you.

Maybe I don't know what this thread is about. But if you actually want to help you wouldn't be bullshitting. If you're actually not being BS, then I suggest you find out and today who those clan leaders are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.