emp_echelon cooperation

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Silk, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

2. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

After 10 crashes, I finally have it.
    tada!.PNG

The rocket area is now operational! It now includes a new cool back area to fight over, a new cool bunker (Highlighted), and a cool new barracks to fight over in the corner above that. Great! So that's done! Thank you for the suggestion LordDz. Rockets will be coming as soon as I hear from Destroyer about using his from Nuclear, and I have to think of stuff to add in the back area where the rocket comes from. But that's for another day and probably just some models.

However, I still need ideas for this area.
    wat..PNG

As you can see, it's pretty barren in the lower section and in the upper section. Any ideas for what to put there? That weird structure to the right middle is a giant reinforced gate that looks pretty cool (Props to whomever made that). I plan on having that be the fight to the last objective where you have to have engineers decon the wall to break into the last objective, but I need some cool detailing before you reach that gate. Does anyone have any suggestions about what to put in those areas? I was toying with one area being a landing pad, but that can also go on TOP of a building. Perhaps an army hospital?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017