emp_commandergrad

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Freaknovich, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Freaknovich

Freaknovich Member

Yeah i realize that, the flags are meant to be more of a fall back base in this version, instead of having both teams constantly fighting over them. The low res income is there so that a team with no refineries can generated some extra cash in case they can't afford even a single ref.

2. 101010

101010 Member

Clearly the best map in Empires. The name needs a little work. Love this map and wish we had more like it.

3. complete_

complete_ lamer

having flags as secondary objectives doesnt work because everyone always runs to the fucking flags

unless they arnt indicated on the map in which case ignore me i havent played the map yet

4. Freaknovich

Freaknovich Member

The flags aren't displayed on the map now. ;)

5. CyberKiller

CyberKiller Nyooks!

I added this map to the epic empires server as you requested but have not cycled it in yet.
    If people want to play it then have an admin set the next map.

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

since this map has been around for a long time and ive played it a few times:

the hills on the top right and bottom left are way too op when someone is shooting from them. there is no way to get to them unless you go all the way around

same goes for the tower overtop be main (and nf main?). the fact that its on the high ground is enough

7. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

If you take a couple of your buildings and remove the prop and put back in the brush constructions, then deconstruct them, turning them into blown out destroyed buildings, that would provide a great deal of cover. Similarly putting debris from buildings being destroyed or small pot holes in the streets from shells would also work.

Think Day of Defeat.