Electrified buildings

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by pixelized, Jul 5, 2009.

1. pixelized

pixelized Member

Add an option to electrify a building for 20 res next to the recycle button, makes it invulnerable to scout sabotage as they die before the yellow bar completes.

2. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

More like kills any enemy touching the building..
    But no, I don't like it.

3. OuNin

OuNin Member

Scouts should be able to secure friendly buildings to degrade/slow sabotage by an enemy scout, kind of like hackers securing points in Eternal Silence.

4. Omneh

Omneh Member

Buildings killed with sabotage should recycle and give money to scout's team.

5. Wertbarg

Wertbarg Member

I love it, make this suggestion in a new thread and I will show my support for this.

6. zenarion

zenarion Member

So more buffs to sabotage? No.
    I like what OP is thinking. If red comm notices a blue scout that is sabbing his buildings, and pinpoint the location of the blue scout, let's say inside the Radar, he can activate the "electrify" ability of the building. This damages enemy infantry inside/close to/touching the building with a weak pulse, that can kill them if they stay in too long. Nothing drastic, but still "hey we know you're here, so GTFO".
    The building doing so lights up, with sparks and lightning, so red basebitches can go kick some scout ass. Voila, cooperation.

7. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

I think that refs should give half the money or like 25% to the scout's team when sap'd

8. pixelized

pixelized Member

That's crap they shouter switch the owner teams res flow for that ref from +4 per second to -4 per second.

9. Aquillion

Aquillion Member

Buildings killed with sabotage should explode in giant thermonuclear blasts that also destroys any nearby buildings, or tanks, or CVs.

Also, if you sabotage the enemy VF, your team should be able to run in there to use it... and they should be able to use it to build blimps.