E deconstruct?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by urethra franklin, Dec 27, 2013.

1. urethra franklin

urethra franklin Member

Give the non engineer classes a slow (equivalent to ebuild) deconstruct when pressing e on an enemy building.

2. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

... why? So scout can deconstruct an enemy base while cloaked? Every class already has something that damages buildings. I would say scout sab is the most damaging. What other class can boast having an instant -50% health to a building? Sure he can't out right destroy a building but the effects of sab + the instant health drop make up for it I would say.... hmm </scout rant>

Anyways... you really should explain the reasons for your suggestions.

http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?t=5041

3. Sitka

Sitka Member

4. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

Urethra Franklin is a national treasure.

Quickly, hide him before Nicolas Cage gets here.

I'm guessing a reason for this is lack of ammo supplies in low population games and a more stealthy way to take out a base. Personally, I think it's rather silly but is one of those things that a scout that keeps getting discovered would dream of.

5. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Thank you Sitka for making this thread quality.

6. urethra franklin

urethra franklin Member

I actually posted this with rifleman in mind because his two stickies don't do shit and he could run around rifling mans until a building was down.

7. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

His 2 stickies do quite a bit actually, they do more damage against buildings than seismic and mortars too I think. You only need those two stickies to take down any turret too. You just need a handy dandy engineer to keep you well stocked. Personally I would rather the ability for melee upgrade to damage tanks, but that is silly thing to ask for.

8. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

I am game for a 5-10 hull dmg per melee hit on non tank/com vehicles. Scratching the vehicles paint and putting minor dents in them.

Make it friendly dmg able too. hop in annoying noobs tank and melee it to death while he drives around wondering why he is taking minor damage.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013