driver can kick passangers

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BlakkCooper, Jun 27, 2008.

1. BlakkCooper

BlakkCooper Member

the driver of a vehicles should be able to kick (out of the vehicle) annoying passangers.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  2. BumGravy

BumGravy Member

"Look, for the last time I said STOP KICKING MY SEAT Im TRING to DRIVE here! Thats it, get OUT!"

3. arklansman

arklansman Member

This will only lead to the driver being a douche and nothing else.

4. Aquillion

Aquillion Member

What's the point of this? What can a passenger do to be "annoying" anyway? The only possible thing I can think of is wasting the gunman seat on a BE vehicle, but even with that -- so what? You're removing the ability to grief / be annoying by wasting the gunman seat, but adding the ability for the driver to grief / be annoying by kicking people. Nothing is gained.

And what driver would actually want to have to bother with this, anyway?

5. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

I actually like this idea. I see it useful in the following instances
    1. Forcing people to bail out of a stickied vehicle (before it explodes)
    2. Forcing people out of a nearly destroyed vehicle (and saving their hides)
    3. Kicking useless classes/people out of the second seat of the BE APC, Tank, or jeep
    4. Forcing people into fighting during a rush (i.e. rush into enemy base, kick everyone out of your APC, win)

Then again, this opens up a whole new avenue for griefing. Though, I don't think we should dismiss it out of hand.

6. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

It would be brilliant if you had control over who could get/spawn in the vehicle too - I could just see HSM saying "Hahaha! Now when I say spawn in my APC, you have to BLOODY WELL DO IT!" and then kick them out when he gets to the enemy CV... :D

7. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

It would be like an APC cannon, firing helpless noobs into a HSM-inspired meat grinder. Much hilarity would ensue

8. BumGravy

BumGravy Member

Lol I cant imagine HSM using that turn of phrase, would it be in a Londinium accent?

But a force-eject-all button is an interesting idea... It would be hilarious to see 7 people trying to jump back into an APC that is fast driving away as they get cut to shreds by a turret farm.

9. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

Well it would help all those endless apcs that die because every
    rifleman/gren inside it that spawns has to refill ALL HIS AMMO
    instead of jumping out and kill the enemy tanks.

Or MASSIVE GAMEPLAY CHANGE... WHAT IF YOU ARE GENERALY FORCED
    OUT OF YOUR SPAWN APC AFTER 2 SECONDS ???
    (you can still enter an apc an roll as long as you wish but not if you spawn)

10. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Lol yeah, the post was abridged to reduce the pages of swearing involved, it's still in his spirit tho :p

11. Vaun

Vaun Member

This would be good for apcs, i cant remember how many times ive had a rush screwed up because nobody would get out of the apc, id sit there, get stickied, then 1 person gets 6 or so kills instantly. Test it on the aps, it would probably get a thumbs up, also, no afk-ers taking up apc spawn seats.