Defusal nerf: gives 1/8th chance of detonation

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by OuNin, Mar 24, 2009.

1. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

whats all the talk about sniping tanks as grenadier ... the further away the lower the chance you hit that damn tanks, especially lights but its true up to heavies ...
    there is no real reason to give ANY class defusal, but for me it fits best with the grenadier (you know he already has mines. mines and mines fit, doesnt it?!?!?!)
    defusal is really handy when running in chokepoints between tanks, desperatly trying to take them down.
    grenadiers are by far not the class that hangs behind. dont project your scoutmates behaviours onto them, they are right next to riflemen and engineers, RIGHT AT THE FRONT. most of the time even a bit more at the front than rifleman, because rifleman are ranged, grenadiers are pretty much close combat (yes i know its a bit weird, but thats how they work best)

also giving defusal to scouts will only create an excuse to play it (and not defusing anything). i already have the feeling once he got his shitgun we will see 50% VERY USEFULL scouts sneaking around with shitguns ambushing everyone from the back, while there rest of the teams will try to work double as hard to archieve victory. but they will be so usefull, because they will defuse the mines for us ... NOT

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009