Dead with no tickets left

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Tim--coop, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Roflcopter Rego

Roflcopter Rego Member

er... what problem? people getting bored as they look at a wall and wait for squad rev was the outlined problem. It solves it quite directly really.

2. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Not if you don't care about spectating anyone - you're still not playing, after all.

3. Tim--coop

Tim--coop Member

You're still not playing true, but that's not the problem.
    To remove the ticket-system or keep it is another discussion.

I think the tickets are a nice thing! Remove the tickets and no1 will use revive anymore.

4. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

I'm not poo-pooing your suggestion Tim, i'm just agreeing that Blizzerds right in that it doesn't really solve the problem. But then, tickets shouldn't be discussed here either as you so rightly said.

With regards to the suggestion though, i'm doubtful that it would mean much to me personally, as if i'm stuck in the dirt for a minutes, i'll take out a book and read it or do something else. Kinda does highlight a gameplay failure though.

5. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

you really underestimate the true power of revive - keeping the fight at the enemy ...

besides that fail flag maps, NOONE uses revive to actually conserve tickets but to keep the pressure on. and it works out perfectly. 2 or 3 engies build anything fast enough even with revive. its only on pubs where guys take repair as primary skill ;)