Commander Unit Select Bug.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Binboy, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Binboy

Binboy Member

I've been playing Empires for abit, I've been playing commander and later in game I've noticed something BAD :mad: I couldn't select any units (Buildings/players etc) and if I go to menu and go Unit and ask somebody to attack, I cannot click on the an enemy does not allow me to select them, This bug tends to only happen when I got commander for awhile (around 20 minutes also?). Oh yes as well as that sometimes I get the blueprint of the Wall thing going accross the map for some reason too. (And I didn't even build walls DA HELL?)

Engineer bug, Blueprints stacking on each other using Repair Tool thing. E.g I Build a Sentry Gun long time ago, then I wanted to build a Camera, For some reason both blueprints are shown (Camera is still made but just something I noticed), But later it gets very annoying when you have a wall/sentry/ammobox/camera all their blueprints stuck together. :(

2. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

Is your selection red? If so, press A and you can select again.

3. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I can vouch for all of this, I've had it all happen to me. to rectify the comm problem just get out and in of the log screen, but the engy wall thing is a pain. I was gona report it sooner or later

4. flounder

flounder Member

Then report it

I suggest making a separate post with a screen shot. Screen shots are cool.

5. [lodw]keef

[lodw]keef Hobbit

this is the true all powerful fix to this, BELIEVE IN THE LORDDZ