BSP,ringers and jfr mercs VS JFR results, scoreboard and recordings

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Spike, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Spike

Spike Long Live The King!

BSP,ringers and jfr mercs VS JFR results, scoreboard and recordings

JFR [2]

BSP [0]

First round
    [​IMG]

Second round
    [​IMG]

Thanks all for showing up

2. Spike

Spike Long Live The King!

reserved for recordings

3. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

Sorry I quit halfway in on the second round, I couldn't focus nor hit anything so I gave up.

Tank combat feels frustrating...

4. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

Spìk at the top again.

5. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

On the second round they got on that hill outside of be base. They also had level 3's so it was really hard to push as infantry and all their competent grens were there so the meds and apcs would die fast too. All they had to do was just spam be base.

6. Drag0wn

Drag0wn Member

You might have made us lose Lazybum - with one more heavy in north we could have held.

The first round we got swept because I had no time to prepare or coordinate with the team I had just been handed. I started to coordinate and realized there were 9 seconds of vote time left. It was pretty bad from the start.

If you look at a recording of the first round, you'll see me type frantically in allchat about the vote time seconds before the game started ;)

The second round, Lawliet, who had been our commander, was teamswitched back to JFR to command for them as Confucious refused to comm for a second time. As we didn't have a commander, I became a scrim commander for the first time.

Despite the obvious team stack, we did really well the second round. The game was essentially even, with both teams taking refs all over the map, with BE generally holding city, NF generally holding northwest. The game was, should I say it, good. There were times when either side could have won with just a little more.

That said, at the very end we lost in the heavy tank battles in north, and we went for a last ditch defense effort in city to get a VF up, and then a rush on their main that fell apart fast.

Still though, the second round was a great game, and anyone who wants to join BSP can do so.

7. complete_

complete_ lamer

looked like fun. hope noone had to drop because i forget to join these at the last minute

8. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

From my point of view we weren't really "even" in second round.

But yeah it is indeed a genuinely better game than the first round.