=[BSID]= vs. ‡|JPL|‡

Discussion in 'Clans' started by tkeracer619, Dec 24, 2006.

1. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

Thanks, i think :|

2. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

i wanted to be a no clip ninja

3. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

I know most of rpg's tricks so it would be fair. ;)

4. Simon

Simon Banned

You can make light tanks that give your team money? I can't figure it out... yet... but I think RPG is the only one (rest of BSID if he told them) that knows of an exploit that is fairly severe...... Maybe other people know though.

5. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

I think that it's fairly easy to figure out but I won't talk about it here. :P

6. dizzyone

I can win without cheating, honest :(

cmon m00tant gimme some credits, I found em all :(
    and the other commander bugs.

Can't you guys just admit im the best commander of all time ^_^

7. Simon

Simon Banned

Ahh, I am behind on my exploiting damned university taking up so much of my time.....

8. katana9000

katana9000 Member

1. Yes, it was meant as a compliment. You are helpful for finding bugs. :)

2. RPG always has a few new ones up his sleeve. :D

9. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

I dont mean to offend anyone by this, but is it me or does every clan or group of players in empires end up starting a flame war with BSID?

10. Chahk

Chahk Member

Thanks for pointing it out.

11. Simon

Simon Banned

I wouldn't really call this a flame war. Anyway half the flaming is "OMFG THEY ARE THE CLAN STACKING". Yeah, because all the other clans and good players don't do the same thing? I love it when people complain about clan stacking but will uneven teams, switch teams and just generally be a douchebag to get on the team with the better players. Not to say I don't stack, but not all the fucking time and I won't leave a game just because I'm on the bad team. BSID does clan stack sometimes but at least they also even teams up as well, some of my best games have been with alot of BSID evenly on both teams. But there are some pussy shits who will just quit if they can't teamstack with good players. Point of the story, people flame BSID for no good reason most of the time. "Oh noez they are doing what we have been doing the last 10 games just they are alot better than us and now we can't all get on one team and they also have a clan tag next to their name so it is much easier for newbies to tell they are getting stacked against" Anyway, that is my rant, I'm going to go stack up this new sibeserver, anyone know who owns it?

12. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

I haven't played much lately but they used to be pretty bad. Making teams uneven to force public players onto the opposing team and all and I guess those early impressions have just stuck.

13. Simon

Simon Banned

I'm not saying we didn't do it, but so do alot of the experienced players and other clans. I see the same people bitching about doing it in game all the time. If BSID wasn't around would the same thing happen? Yep. At least they are a clan and actually have a reason to play together. I'm not trying to say they can't be lame sometimes with the stacking but if you want to flame them for it you really have to flame everyone else as well including me.

14. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

i had the same experience when i first started playing this mod and sence then i wanted to kill,taunt, and spray there dead bodys but lately i have enjoyd playing with bsid and most of them a real good guys

maybe they have changed? :eek:

15. thaile

thaile Member

well not completely change I would say. Played a few game on their server where they were blantenly cheating and ruined my evening, like no clipping into our base to mine the comm, or giving NF light tanks he arty like shells.

16. katana9000

katana9000 Member

Unfortunitly that was Eth0... And none of us can do anything about him cheating since he owns and operates our Empire's server in addition to holding a high rank in the clan. Please don't label our whole clan for one member's actions. If you want to avoid this simply switch to a different server for a while when this happens. We can't be on all the time. :P

PS: I am currently looking into setting up an additional empire's server to test some of my maps I'm designing as well as to mess around with various settings I believe may allow for more players. I can assure you noone will be doing any cheating on it. Period.

17. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

kazuhiro is one of the good bsid members ^^

and my arch enemey lol

18. GI-Jane

GI-Jane Member

woot

I only wish I got to see that ninja jobbee u did on BE when i did the diversion, a classic case of teamwork as I knew i was gonna die I mite as well die for a cause, nice job Grape :)

19. eth0

eth0 Member

Actually that was RPG/dizzyone, but thank you for contributing to the dis-information. (Glad i left BSID now)

20. dizzyone

I only did it for one day