Aircraft Factory: VTOL Pad vs Airport vs Airport Node

Discussion in 'Game Play' started by willvette, Jul 26, 2009.

?

Witch one do you think will fit into Empires? !!Read Disscripions Before Voting!!

Poll closed Aug 9, 2009.
  1. Vertical Take-Off and Landing Pad

71.4%
  2. Airport

11.4%
  3. Airport Node

11.4%
  4. Other, please post

5.7%
  1. Omneh

Omneh Member

BURN THE HERETIC

2. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

I'd agree with trickster but I've done that once today already so it would be out of character for me to be so agreeable.

3. Icefrenzy_TKER

Icefrenzy_TKER Member

:0 wat are you saying aircrafts are awesome without them the what will happen to next empires :0

4. Empty

Empty Member

How do you know aircraft will make empires better. Just because you can fly doesn't mean the game will be fun.

What if aircraft are hideously overpowered, or hideously hard to fly, or hideously nerfed?

5. Roflcopter Rego

Roflcopter Rego Member

It'll be hard to nerf aircraft, simply because they'll have a place in every map. Making them OP might be a bit easy. AFAIK, the SkyJeeps aren't that hideous to drive either. So, when they are overpowered, just keep smashig them with the nerf hammer till it's good.

6. Mkvenner

Mkvenner Member

i agree with axeman VTOL with nodes would work best for dedicated maps that allow aircraft. most of the current models (minus the BE fighter :( ) look like they would work with VTOL.

i doubt the inclusion of aircraft to empires would improve the game, aircraft would simply add another layer of gameplay

there is a lot of scripting for the weapons and research tree that needs to be done to make it less stupid than it right now and to make aircraft more viable