A petition for turtless.

Discussion in 'General' started by Axeman, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

I didn't make that association, "someone" else already did. I am however privy to the chat that they are having.

2. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

newdevs can't adminforce
    *@
    @ @

3. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

The message should have been directed to that someone (though a pity that a troll needs to get his material from that...). Whether or not Axeman agrees to these terms, the event is being exploited to represent something more than it is. I disagree with the banning of people with constructive opinions, but nothing more. Both sides love using guilt by association.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2010
  4. ViroMan

Look up his profile and email him yourself. Saying that the current event is exploiting him(its creator) is rather odd. We are all involved now.

5. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

if you are such a revolutionary get on the streets and fight high finance, ill guided governments, organize demonstrations, get beaten up by cops, whatsoever ...
    getting all che guevara on a gameforum where there is little power anyway (and no real risk at all) just shows you have no balls ...

6. ViroMan

You fight the fights that you can fight. Getting beaten up by cops isn't even on my list of things to ever have done. That rules out a lot right there. Fighting many things requires a certain level of not only commitment but also a basic understanding on how to change it. I don't know shit on finance except how to barely understand the retarded us tax laws.

seriously tho... who said we were revolutionaries? We sure don't claim to be. We don't want to overthrow any government or institution.

7. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

orly, why dont i believe you?

8. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Oh, I didn't know the mailman only delivered. Anyway, I have talked to Deez-nuts multiple times in the past. Egotistical Troll. It is best to bloat an attention whore, only to watch them squirm as you force them into fasting.

"We are all involved" is a rather odd thing to say.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2010
  9. [lodw]keef

[lodw]keef Hobbit

Bleh, this is stupid. Who gives a fuck about black hole nonsense, it's retarded the world isnt going to end. Empty should have just let someone else deal with this to keep the associated drama away from the subject but w/e doesnt matter. ******* is a douchebag, end of story, he just fucks people over and causes all kind of nonsense trouble to no good. He doesnt help out Empires one bit, he IS a liability. So why even let his nonsense around? No reason what so ever.

Ima just lock this waste of effort thread, no reason to provide Mr.D and Co. somewhere to spread their fucked up little fire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.