A grave concern.

Discussion in 'General' started by Hendar23, Dec 13, 2008.

1. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

Friggin babies. If the only thing that made Empires fun for you is DPS than I'm sorry. 2.2 forces you to use more than one weapon to kill people, change doesn't make something bad, not being able to adapt and adjust to a new play style makes something bad.

I'm sorry, but if you think running across a map for 2 minutes then dying in .3 seconds is an enjoyable act for everyone then 2.2 will be disappointing.

2. Satanchild666

Satanchild666 Banned

I actualy think the new weapons are way balanced,
    Shooting an engineer in the head with a machinepistol is amusing...

3. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

People whine and bitch and complain but they'll play it because they have no other choice.

4. Empty

Empty Member

Hahha, you have DPS the exact wrong way around.

Now it's entirely about DPS, you and the combined DPS of your weapons and the players near you. That's what decides any fight, not where the first shot lands, not who can aim better, who has superior weapons and who has more men on his side.

Now you might call that realistic, but that's not FUN.

5. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

You know the funny thing empty, one day soon you're going to have to eat your words. You're going to have a great game, and realise all your games recently had been good, and you'll come onto the forums and make a thread about it. I wish you a lot of fun in those games and it may be as much as 3 months away, but after you make your thread, remember we said this.

And what the devs did to make you have it.