2.41 Pre release PUG. Saturday 23/2/12 8PM GMT/ 12PM PST / 3PM EST. Signups here

Discussion in 'General' started by wealthysoup, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

How many players did you guys get?

2. complete_

complete_ lamer

10-16
    played 2 actual rounds

3. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

It was about 16 ish when I had to leave during the first map. Not sure about after that.

Not pleased with the so called "testers" that signed up to play and were then too busy playing other games (mostly Empires 2.4) to come.

Also pretty ridiculous that I had to ask Vicki if I could go onto her server to try to get these "testers" to join the game. Must admit she was very good and very helpful though :)

Thanks to everyone that came, sorry there werent more players but I really couldnt do much about that since a good amount of emp players totally ignored my messages. Also thanks to everyone thats provided feedback in the bugs forum tonight.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  4. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Not much happened really, nothing popped up except Freak drove two dual small arty tanks into heavies.

5. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

And totaly disregarded the fact that i was telling him all the time to lurne them into me to get stund.
    I spent like 4 minutes walking around not being able to do shit because he drove around the south.
    ffs freak.

6. Freaknovich

Freaknovich Member

[​IMG]