★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

That is not spinning it in the slightest. She, quite literally, stated she would respond to a cyber attack the same as a military attack. Her words, not even spun.

Also, Putin feels very threatened. I don't think it's "Hillary getting elected" I think it is more the fact that Hillary will continue the same BS policies that have gotten us here. Putin feels very threatened, new Missile defense batteries are being installed in Romania, Early detection for missiles being deployed, generals on all sides saying we are closer than ever to nuclear war... This is quite literally becoming a reality and I don't think its "Hillary". Hillary wants to continue the same policies, however, and I think THAT is why Putin thinks it will be war. He has consistently stated that for the last 70 years peace was achieved because both sides were governed by rules, governed by each side having treaties. Recently, the US has broken these treaties, constantly blamed Putin, and look where we are...

2. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

generals always say they are more closer to war, peace negotiators always say they are more closer to peace talks

etc etc

3. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

You just fucking admitted you spun her words... Do I really need to quote it for you........

ill just do it to make you look stupid

Do you not see how you spun her words?

So I will type it out verbatim so you understand what she says.

As president I will make it clear that the US will treat cyber attacks just like any other attacks.
    We will be ready with serious political, economical and military responses

That is per verbatim what she says.
    So what this means it NO SHES NOT ATTACKING RUSSIA.
    She says that any country at all that uses a cyber attack will be treated as any other attack and that the US will react with political AND OR economical AND OR military response.

So that doesnt mean she's going to attack russia, that means if russia does use a cyber attack itll be treated like any other attack and she'll use either one of those 3 responses
    Russia has attacked US in different manners before ( and cyber attacks will be treated like those in the future if she gets elected ) but us has not reacted with a military response.

So the only way you are right is in the scenario that RUSSIA launches a CYBER ATTACK and the US responds with a MILITARY attack.
    This however does not mean that when russia launches a cyber attack the US WILL respons with a military strike back.

-> you spun her words, get schooled pre med kid

4. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

So you are saying one of the 3 options of putin hacking hillaries private dc++ server is the football?

5. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Oh no, not the poor mr putin who himself attacks other countries, threatens multiple other ones who cant possibly be a threat to russia and blames everything on everyone else. Lets do the chamberlain lads, it worked out so well before.

6. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

i honestly have a hard time to make out who are the worse warmongers.

aside of that the whole world feels like on the brink of another world war, i hope dr. strangelove (or the real dr strangelove, von neuman) was right and mad men today aint MAD enough.

i should rewatch the movie, its pure gold.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  7. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

USA has been roughed up in its proxy war with Russia with a number of political & military over-reaches that haven't worked.
    Rolling snake-eyes on regime change in Iraq, not going to the table on Syria to deal with that fall out except on the condition of Assad leaving.
    But I don;t think there will be a trans-regional conflict over it - Russia can't afford it and it will be cheaper for America to give Russia their slice of the cake instead of locking them out of the region which will take a military commitment that the public don't have the desire for.

It is just another thing to spin, terrorism not spooky enough for you? Have a side serving of cold war. Only I can protect you from the boogie man.

flasche likes this.
  8. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Published on Oct 18, 2016
    In the second video of James O'Keefe's new explosive series on the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign, Democratic party operatives tell us how to successfully commit voter fraud on a massive scale. Scott Foval, who has since been fired, admits that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years.

9. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

A "response" is still an attack isn't it? By the definition of attack: "An aggressive and violent action against a person or place", which I don't get how being hacked equates to ATTACK with MILITARY forces. You damn well know if Trump said this, the media would blow it up and say he wants war with Russia, because it damn well sounds like it. That is what I am getting at, not that she wants to get in first day in office and attack Russia, though she could. There have been SO many false rumors about Russia hacking this election cycle it is sickening.

How would she do this? Make up fake hacking claims like she has been about Russia. Boom, there is her Casus belli and she can attack without Russia doing anything. Also, as an American who hates Clinton in which I do admit bias, I take her words saying that she will "respond to Russian cyber attacks" with a military attack because she is actively in the ring to hate on Russia. It is pathetic the state of US politics, but "respond" in this sense DOES mean attack so any way you try to spin me spinning her words, even a response is an attack so it is true.

This whole "attack" scenario you are using to bash me with is similar to how you are twisting Trump's words to make it seem like he is a racist towards Mexican's (Whom, by the way, aren't a race, it is a nationality). Both could be taken either way depending on how you want to hear it. Want Hillary to be a war-mongerer (bias against Hillary) she wants to go to war with Russia. Want Trump to be racist? Trump called all Mexican's rapists. The argument could be made for both, it quite literally depends how you WANT to hear it.

I agree, both our countries are shit at foreign policy and it is driving our world to war. Hopefully not... but that is why I don't want Hillary because she wants to CONTINUE the same policies that make our foreign policies shit.

Yea but... Putin himself is concerned for war. On top of that, China is getting aggressive against the US as well because of the South China Sea issue and the "islands" that China is making. Another issue for concern is India, a country that has China and Russia trying to improve relations while we sell fighter Jets to their enemy.. Pakistan. The whole world is a geo-political mess, but I think a war is possible due to these proxy wars because it is moving outside of simple proxy wars. Putin directly speaking to many people, obviously with a bias towards his country and protecting his people but the US is seeming to be an aggressor which is something Trump want's to stop. This also comes after Russia backed out of the treaty to stop producing nuclear weapons because the US was using a method in which they could reverse the process and make it back into weapons which is something Russia strongly condemned.

10. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Its all about energy export and the race to the bottom cost, US home energy production and lifting on certain export bans has caused headaches.

Asad refused the 2009 Qatar via Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Syria to Turkey pipeline deal under Russian pressure, then the Arab spring shat all over the 2012 Iran to Syria pipe. The power that comes from providing natural gas to Europe is pretty substantial but its all good for the prospect of making US fracking an attractive offer I guess.

if us & russia did make a coalition i don't know what they could do, saudi/qatar wont play ball with anyone. you cant invade the whole region and coopt infrastructure.... or maybe you can.

flasche likes this.
  11. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I don't think a US Russia coalition would really be necessary. I think just being on good terms with them would be best.

12. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Gonna have to be pretty tight when their energy industries are in competition and Russia wants Syria to pump its cheaper gas.

My point being there isn't many good compromises that doesn't have someone losing out and you can Want to be friends with Russia all day long - but that basically means letting them get on with their plans, which is going to make doubling down on oil production stateside in the past decade pretty pointless. Putin isn't going to play nice with Trump or anyone else.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
    flasche likes this.
  13. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

aka not fucking with one another so blatantly

14. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Doesn't matter, it's all hollow words anyway. Trump won't get anything but empty promises from Putin, there isn't any way through the eye of the needle unless you just let them get on with it and find a way to remain competitive on the world market despite the fact that everyone has cheaper energy than you.

flasche likes this.
  15. complete_

complete_ lamer

love when you're caught lying you pivot to the next closest thing and pretend thats what you meant. are we sure you didnt say you were a doctor in your first 100 posts?
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ounder-like-al-Qaeda-and-Taliban-leaders.html

as an aside, i fucking love it when you're accused of rape and sexual assault and the two people who are your character witnesses are a butler who wants obama killed and a LITERAL CHILD SEX TRAFFICKER

16. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

are you...
    i mean... i don't want to imply anything but...
    Are you victim blaming?

The source has no bearing on the truth of a story, only its believability.

17. Deiform

Deiform Member

Trump got rekt. Hopefully the polls reflect last nights debate.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  18. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Too bad, would have preferred trump would hold on with the skin of his teeth a little longer... i want Hillary to win with 45% when trump has 44 or some bullshit tbh.

19. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I disagree I and many others think trump won. Hilary avoided answering questions and appeared to be reading parts of her campaign speech for her answers.

20. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

You are so brainwashed deiform. only the msm polls say trump lost BECAUSE THEY ARE ANTI TRUMP.
    The independant polls all say trump won. Dont you see hillary paid of tens of thousands of americans to vote pro hillary in the polls. Its pure propaganda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.