★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I wonder if there will ever be any discussion about actual policies.

2. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

3. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Ive tried but americans are surprisingly good at going thats good and all but how about the sexual aassault this, or the emails that. Im not going to vote for someone with good policies if they are sick!? Or tried to win the race by conspiring with MSM. Who cares about policies its not like policies are going to help me when my president rapes women

4. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

this thread has many posts about policies by both, but then wiki leaks happened. search and ye shall find.

5. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

this is my thoughts exactly.

6. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I've talked about his immigration, economic, ban on muslims, planned parenthood and many other issues. They just haven't been really debated...

7. Paradox

Honestly you havent really, we've discussed his policies but not really how he's going to do it. Like immigration: Trump doesnt want a ban on refugees, he just wants to vet them, but he cant vet them cause its seemingly an impossible job, so it's basicly a ban without saying the word ban. -> Immigration of refugees on hold till the impossible job is made possible OKKEEEEEE. Economic his tax plan is to lower taxes for everyone, I mean shit bro this sounds realy nice except for the part that if you lower taxes you have to lower government spending unless miraculously from 1 day to another your GDP grows by X amount so that your lowered taxes equal the same net governmental income which isnt going to happen. So just saying "Im going to lower taxes across the board" Isnt a thing. And beyond this point, where we head for actual specifics of his plan we havent come to. Planned parenthood I showed you hillary her plan is better with the numbers and all.

8. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

he wants to hold off until vetting can be done properly but he also wants safe zones for them in the meantime.
    he also wants to cut out all the waste in the govt which is rampant and which will save billions of dollars.

you can go to his website which gives his tax cuts and other polices in specific details

9. Paradox

This is what I mean with not really debating, I get what he says hes going to do, whats important to me ( not really but just as someone who is curious ), whats really important to you is HOW hes going to do it.

Like its easy to say stuff like: Im going to cut out corruption, or get more american jobs, its HOW. Like exactly how is he going to do it.

And he wants to hold off vetting -> he says he litterally cant vet them its an impossible thing to do -> Permanent stop. Hes not temporarily holding it off, hes permanently temporarily holding it off.

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

11. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

he explains his polices somewhat at his rallies and on his websites are detailed information.
    candidates usually do not go into very detailed explanations in debates or rallies, they give the highlights, its up to the voter to educate themselves by reading about them. there isn't time for a candidate to go into such specific details when debating etc.
    Hilary hasn't even been general in her polices that I have heard.

12. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Well sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet I have talked about how he'd do all of this but I guess you didn't read it. So, let me give a quick rundown of how, and again this will be "quick" because I've already done this multiple times.

Yea it is an essential ban. However, what he wants to do is take the money that WOULD be spent on them here and create safe zones, with other world powers, where those people can reside. They get safety, the chance to prove they are peaceful to come over here, and our country stays safe. It's a win win for both.

His plan involves lowering taxes across the board to foster economic growth and for businesses to bring their finances BACK into the US. Lots of companies are holding them offshore or holding them in countries where the corporate tax rate is lower, by lowering our rate to be competitive, it may get them to bring it back over here which means more taxable income. On top of this, he wants to lower taxes on the lower, middle, and upper class in an effort to promote free spending. This sounds great but doesn't sound practical, I agree. However, Trump also wants to cut out Corruption and to cut out wasteful spending such as Obamacare which would help balance the budget, along with eliminating corporate loopholes and simplifying the US Tax Code so loopholes for all people are removed and everyone is paying their fair share rather than billionaires paying less than a middle class family because of some creative loophole. Essentially, the lower the taxes, the more freedom of economic growth which in turn means a balanced budget.
    Regarding Trump with Planned Parenthood, he still wants to fund it...

13. complete_

complete_ lamer

i love it when youtube user WaffenSS asks to debate based on the policies
    Capture2.PNG
    do you guys think these youtubers are real people or just the next version of "reddit fedoras"
    no he doesnt. they would have to stop abortions which would never happen. that means he wouldnt fund it. i said this pages ago to you and i guess you ignored it like you always do

14. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

And I guess you didn't read my reply pages ago because I clearly quoted it, posted a reply with articles and quotes taken directly from Donald Trump.

15. complete_

complete_ lamer

yeah. and it showed that he wouldnt fund it if it allowed abortions

you posted nothing after this.
    wheres these quotes and articles directly from trump?

16. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

And what page was that? Because I remember posting something about Planned Parenthood and I remember taking the time to go find Donald Trump's quote on Planned parenthood but I can't remember which page I did it on.

17. complete_

complete_ lamer

you know theres a link on quoted posts you can click to see where it was

18. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

if they want to know trumps policies in detail let them read about them themselves, they are available for anyone who wants to know.

19. Paradox

you're not getting the point we're making here vicki, Trump is saying a lot about how he's going to make america great again, what hes not saying is how. Lowering taxes always sound good but aint as easy as it sounds, none of it is. Thats why its important to be informed about how and not about what.

20. complete_

complete_ lamer

social policies are stupid nobody should pay any attention to those its all about economic policies oh yeah oh yeah be a wage slave im fucking horned up for my 33% top income tax bracket

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.