★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I agree with you flasche that both Hilary and trump are the worst ever but trump is still better than Hillary for countless reasons.
    I like most Americans wish this damn election was over, its been one horrible mess of an election and I blame the GOP voters for voting in the primary with their emotions and not their heads which gave trump the nomination.

2. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

3. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

While I do agree with you that the RNC does the same shit as the DNC, only hasn't been exposed, it is pathetic politics has come to this. I would also like to say that I think Trump's memes aren't contract labor simply because he has 4chan on his side. 4chan posts a SHIT TON of content for Trump, even investigating everything such as the email leaks. It's called weaponized autism over there.

I mean, Hillary said she'd attack Russia and Russia said they would declare war if Hillary wins.... so I mean... Trump doesn't have a war facing him day 1 of office.

4. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

source me on your last sentence

5. Paradox

6. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

its a conglomerate of statements where she said military action towards russia cyber attacks are cool + the perps behind her email hacks will be punished when shes prez + russia did the hack = lets attack russia militarily.

source for concern but no outright vow

7. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

most people are uninformed and not the brightest no matter what country.

8. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

There is a spectrum, and a good education system leads to an educated people

and an educated people make better decisions...

9. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

She stated she would treat cyber attacks the same as a military attack which sounds like war. Funny enough, I believe I did read an nsa agent came out saying all these hacking of dnc related stuff was domestic, yet they continue to blame Russia further driving relations into the ground.

http://endingthefed.com/breaking-president-putin-warns-america-if-its-hillary-clinton-its-war.html
    Apparently, in a Kremlin document, he ordered two new generation satellites for their early missile defense to be put into space and warned that if Hillary Clinton is elected he expects war. The satellites are also launching within a couple months now because they have been rushed to defend Russia. On top of this, another "official" at the Kremlin has said that there will be war if Hillary is elected, granted Zhirinovski makes bold claims all the time similarly to Trump but still. On top of all of this, Hillary wants a "No Fly Zone" over Syria, which even OUR GENERALS said "we would have to go to war against Syria, and Russia".

It is also stated that tensions are worse than throughout any point in the cold war, which is extremely scary.

Do I think war will happen? I have no idea, all I know is Russia seems to be more prepared for Nuclear war than most countries.

10. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

i only hope i get enough prewarning to reach some high enough spot to enjoy the view.

11. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

What I think is Putin's threat of war if Hilary gets elected is a way for him to influence the election in favor of trump.

12. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Probably, but I wouldn't doubt it would happen. They consider her and Bill to be "Satan" to the Russian people.

13. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I agree you never know what Putin is capable of, but he wants trump as president that's for sure.

14. flasche

two peace loving philantropes among themselfs.

15. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Well, Trump is the only one who said he wants to work with Russia because he doesnt understand why Russia always has to be portrayed as evil.

16. flasche

well im a bit inbetween here since your foreign politics are not much better than russias.
    and i mean since long before obama.

17. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Any of you know any bills hillary sponsored or co-sponsored that got into law that increased money in politics or corruption possibility?

18. Paradox

So hillary never said she's going to attack.
    And your source that putin said that is pretty shaky at best. I couldnt follow it up to him actually saying it.

19. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

It said she was going to respond to a cyber attack the same as a military attack, literally she stated she wanted to attack him for an "accused" cyber attack. Not to mention she is in favor of a no fly zone, which IS an attack on Russia and our generals have even stated that it would be war with Russia if we tried to enforce it.

Also, I agree it is shaky. However, the other statements in that document regarding the Satellite defense missile system was pushed forward to be launched sooner than expected which gives some credibility.

20. Paradox

That's just taking her words and spinning it how ever you want.

Credibility? You think putin is going to directly declare war on US for a reason like "american people elected hillary so I go to war? " Dawg for real, that naive?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.