★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

No, what's strange is how did the Vatican convince all the other astronauts to keep their secret.

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

That is also strange. But it's weird that this is even in the emails. I do find it VERY VERY strange. Hell, if Hillary came out saying Aliens endorsed her, I'd support her.

3. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

oh ok this guy is nuts and podesta didn't bite, so this is no big deal, just funny.

4. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Good, I tried doing research on it earlier but was on mobile. Seemed like a crazy thing but dear god if it was true... who knows with all that has been exposed this election cycle still could be.

5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

snopes conclusion:
    Ultimately, though, what has emerged from these messages is a picture of a decorated astronaut with a history of eccentric views attempting, unsuccessfully, to set up a meeting with a high ranking and potentially sympathetic government official with either the help of (or influence from) both a metaphysicist and an advocate for a demilitarized space. In Mitchell’s and Mansfield's view, there is a straight line connection between signing a stronger space treaty and receiving information from aliens about how to create a form of energy that will save our civilization. What does not emerge, however, is any evidence supporting the quasi-scientific claims made by Mitchell or Mansfield, or that the United States Government is privy to any information regarding those claims.

6. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Published on Oct 17, 2016
    In this explosive new video from Project Veritas Action, a Democratic dirty tricks operative unwittingly provides a dark money trail to the DNC and Clinton campaign. The video documents violence at Trump rallies that is traced to the Clinton campaign and the DNC through a process called birddogging.

A shady coordinated communications chain between the DNC, Clinton Campaign, Hillary Clinton’s Super PAC (Priorities) and other organizations are revealed. A key Clinton operative is on camera saying, “It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherfucker."

7. complete_

complete_ lamer

remember when wikileaks was evil and everyone wanted to hang assange

A-z-K likes this.
  8. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

No, when was that?

9. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

what you need to do research on this? and exactly where? history channel or the x files?

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

this isn't wiki leaks its project veritas and more videos are coming. This is priceless having on video the DNC and Hilarys campaign admitting their crooked underhanded acts of deception which many of us already knew but here it is out of their own mouths..totally disgusting. People really need to watch this to see how low Hilary's campaign will sink.

11. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Nah, i think people know... but people dont care since rather Hillary then trump

12. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

not so blizzy, even here on the forums we were mocked for saying how crooked Hilary is and how MSM wont report negative things. You do not see this video or hear anything about it except on the few non MSM news outlets.
    the blue collar working democrat is most likely unaware of any of this that they admit to in the video, thye have been propagandized.
    The media covered constantly how trump supporters started violence and it was never them as the video shows it was Hilary's people they planted and who instigated to make trump and his supporters look bad.

13. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

>never

'never'??? pretty absolute... id say at least some times it was hillaries cronies... but lets not claim it was never just some drunk fuck going berserker.

14. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

that's not the point though. did you watch the video through the end?? what's on the video is the point, they have no ethics or morals and the American people are falling for their deceptive underhanded crap because MSM pushes their agenda as if it were the truth.

15. flasche

welcome to modern marketing. you fool yourself if you think only the democrats do that, im only stunned that they are so unprofessional and openly brag about it.
    jolly good times.

16. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

The proof the GOP doesn't do it or do much of it is, the fact there are no scandals about the DNC and Hilary except from wiki leaks and the undercover investigation videos from project veritas.
    Don't assume or accuse w/o proof.
    If you have proof I would be happy to look at it.

17. flasche

jolly good times

18. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

that's no defense. Thinking something is and it actually being true are 2 different things. I am not saying the GOP is w/o fault but compared to the DNC they are far more righteous and moral.

19. flasche

palmer lucky payed 100mio usd for anti hillary shitposts on reddit - i assume most memes youve posted concerning hillary are contract labor. wheter or not trump knew about it noone knows. but since the term viral marketing has become well known 10 years ago, i think its safe to believe that both parties dont miss out on this. afterall it has shown that memes reproduced by your peers have a better impact than any tv commercial could ever have.

also for the record, i think both hillary and trump are the worst candidates you could have ended up with. but i think establishment hillary is more predictable than madman trump.

unless ofc aliens ...

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  20. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

ancient lizard aliens man... bitch doesn't even have hair its just long scales.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.