★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

so your family owned at least 45 guns when you still lived at home?
    [​IMG]

2. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Thats how my commandos look like when they finish a mission in hidden and dangerous 2

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  3. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

some of his executive orders which are over 200 were unconstitutional, funny how people outside the usa all spew the same rhetoric.

4. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Well, now that you mention it. Obama used the most executive orders ever. Generally, if you use a lot the media harps on you and you appear like a dictator, that didn't happen. He did ram through MANY bills through executive order.. but what do I know I only live in the states.

Well, considering there was a gun in every room of the house... we kept the precious ones locked away. We kept our precious, old shotguns and that have been passed down from generation to generation in a fire proof safe along with all the ammo. It's fun really to go shooting, we even have tannerite which is awesome cause it goes boom.

5. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Seems someone never stop with the red scare

6. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

dont be so harsh, societaly change has huge latencies, its only just a hundred years.

7. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

trump gained a bit in the average GE Poll Clinton went from plus 6.2 yesterday to 5.3 today Rasmussen still has trump up by 2 in today's as in yesterday's poll LA time have them tied. It ain't over til it's over.

8. complete_

complete_ lamer

executive orders are legal for a president to do. and they are constitutional until ruled otherwise (which by the way obama has only SLIGHTLY OVER 200 orders. so either EVERY ORDER is unconstitutional or you are lying). thats why its important to not have a fucking idiot as president
    CAN WE BAN FOR EGREGIOUS LYING
    Franklin D. Roosevelt 3,522
    Woodrow Wilson 1,803
    Calvin Coolidge 1,203
    Theodore Roosevelt 1,081
    Herbert Hoover 968
    Harry S. Truman 907
    William Howard Taft 724
    Warren G. Harding 522
    Dwight D. Eisenhower 484
    Ronald Reagan 381
    William J. Clinton 364
    Richard Nixon 346
    Lyndon B. Johnson 325
    Jimmy Carter 320
    George W. Bush 291
    Barack Obama 235

this guy pretends to be a medical student but has only taken a biology 101 course and cant afford to play a game other than empires

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  9. complete_

complete_ lamer

why do you guys get off on lying so much? are you just too bothered to do a google search and just believe every pundit on 24hr news or are you guys intentionally doing it?

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

complete its not the amount of executive orders its the substance of them. not all executive orders are the same, and many of Obamas over reached his right to do so and some unconstitutional.
    Obamas own words I cant I'm not king its against the law(pertaining to his immigration executive order) then he did.
    and I never said he did the most...don't call me a liar.
    You think because you google some facts that that's all there is.

11. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

little do you know complete executive orders cannot write laws or rewrite them, that's not what the USA executive branch is allowed to do, that's congress' job and that's what Obama did with his immigration order at his own admission. You are at a disadvantage if you have to rely on google to give a counter argument.

12. complete_

complete_ lamer

just because the information age allows you to read executive orders more easily it doesnt mean that every other executive order before obama was not like this
    i said you were a liar because you said over 200 of his executive orders were unconstitonal, when hes only done 230. its a big accusation to say all but a few are unconstitutional. so either you didnt know how many orders hes given or you're being glib.

i remember having this exact conversation with both you and trump about executive orders like 50 pages ago

13. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

no I did not read my post

14. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I some of of his were..I did not say all were..................................

complete_ likes this.
  15. complete_

complete_ lamer

ohhh. that wasnt very clear. i thought you meant the "some" was "over 200". if you didnt mention that he had over 200 orders, it wouldve been much clearer what you were saying

sorry!

16. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

not a problem

17. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Before taking executive action on immigration, President Obama stated 22 times that he does not have the authority to change immigration laws on his own. and that %^*%%$$# did it anyway.

Obama said, "With respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive orders, that’s just not the case, because there are laws on the books that Congress has passed - and I know that everybody here at Bell is studying hard, so you know that we’ve got three branches of government. Congress passes the law. The executive branch’s job is to enforce and implement those laws. And then the judiciary has to interpret the laws.

"There are enough laws on the books that are very clear in terms of how we enforce our immigration system that for me to, simply through executive order, ignore these constitutional mandates would not conform with my appropriate role as president

18. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

You're right, I concede. However, he had some big ones push through and I think all executive orders used are an absolute bullshit thing that should be completely banned. No president should have that authority, I think we could both agree on that. Again, before you scream it and try to shove this down my throat again, you were right (Although, I love how you never refuted some of my points from much much earlier but whatever).

Get's a fact wrong (And acknowledges it, conceding Paradox was right and even called myself retarded for my actions), Complete trolls nonstop. I told Paradox, I made a RETARDED mistake and I apologized, corrected it, and posted it on here for everyone to see I WAS WRONG. Let it die already. Now I'm going to drop this issue, and of course you are still going to accuse me, but I don't give a fuck because you're some random internet asshole, like everyone else on this forum.

Dude, did you even check my steam profile because I have slightly less than 200 games on my account... not including Games for Windows, Origin, or the items I have for games... like honest to god you are retarded, and you call me bad. I try not to share too much personal info on this forum because of toxic assholes like you, you continually call me toxic yet you are more toxic than even I, and I'm not even the most toxic here. Way to go about calling me poor though, fact is I just enjoy Empires more than most other games because it's more unique and provides fun gameplay. Sorry if this is a terrible reason to play empires for you, but uhh... I don't care.

It's not the red scare, family just loves having guns for hunting and shooting along with collecting. They make nice displays as well, some of them.

19. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

You dont put a gun in a toilet because you think its going to sync really well with the tiles.

20. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

holy moly DT did you see the new leaks today??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.