★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

nope I already checked its not muted and my speakers are on, this happens to me now and then I hear the next youtube that goes on after I hear some you tube videos and others I don't,,any ideas?

2. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

BREAKING: Leaked videos show widespread voter fraud, “ballot stuffing” in Democratic primary

With less than a month before the presidential election, new evidence is surfacing that alleges to show widespread voter fraud carried out by Hillary Clinton supporters during the primary election in at least 3 key states.

Christian Times Newspaper has obtained hidden camera and surveillance footage from what we are told are primary polling sites in Illinois, Pennsylvania, and Arizona. All three of these states were vital to Clinton’s eventual defeat of insurgent challenger Bernie Sanders, and Clinton won all three by very thin margins.

The videos, which have been combined below, appear to show election observers and judges “stuffing” ballot boxes with fraudulent votes when the polling place is empty and they are alone. Several show election judges working together — sometimes even serving as “look outs” — to slip presumably fraudulent Clinton votes in with the rest of the ballots.

LordDz_2 likes this.
  3. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

This is despicable. Hillary is cheating the people out of their election.

Also, in the news, an email was leaked that she HATES AMERICANS. HATES THE PEOPLE SHE WANTS TO LEAD! YAY!

4. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

5. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

I dont get it... at one side she has a non-white skin, on the other hand... i have been trained to call the people that say what she says 'white kkk hillbilly racists'?

6. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

this is how Hilary and the dnc operate, criminal actions, the ends justify the means.

7. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

Thank you for sharing this, fucking hillary trying to win by cheating the voting system. What a fucking waste of human life she is! It's like she's trying to troll us or something.
    May her eyeballs burn and her skull be torn from her!!!!!!!!!

*Dz*
    WAHT?!?!?!

*There may be a small thing with the video*
    WHAAAAT?!?!?!!

*It's from Russia.*
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-stuffing-multiple-vote-slips-ballot-box.html

flasche, Donald Trump and Avatarix like this.
  8. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

I agree obama bill clinton or anyone comittinf sexual assault should be punished. However its not because those people that were famous did it that trump doing it is fine. Cause that was your argument wheb you quoted me. They did it so trump can too. Not how it works. Right now trump is in the spotlights so if he does something wrong people go after him for it. You cant say hillary cant go after trump for that jist becaise obama and bill did too that kind of argument is inherently flawed.

9. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

No it's not. When the Husband of the Possibly future president was an insane womanizer, that NEEDS to be called into question just like Trump's tapes. On top of this, she ABUSED those women as well, so it's not like she is innocent, you keep brushing off her acts as "nothing" when Trump said some mean shit, Bill and hillary actually did it.

10. Avatarix

it's still red, blue and white, right guys???

11. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

This is fucking comedy gold. I love it when people post news from fake newspapers and call them the real deal.

12. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

yeah my error didn't look thru it got it off another fourm..sorry but there are legitimate sources of real voter fraud that's been documented. my screw up

LordDz_2 likes this.
  13. Paradox

Trump are you even reading and remembering my posts? I said before that i believe hillary is capable of doing what you said and they should be calling her out for it. I never said they shouldnt what I said was you shouldnt say bill raping a woman is hillary her fault or in part hillary her fault cause its not. The way trump talks about bill is to imply hillary did those things which is wrong. Its not because my girlfriend murdered a guy in cold blood that its my fault

14. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I find it sad that some people are putting more emphasis on trumps lewd conversation than all the criminal activities Hilary is involve with that is documented.

15. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

the last 4/5ths of the debates, once trump was done apologising over and over summed up in 16 seconds

16. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

hillary attacking and harrassing the women bill 'raped' (lets be honest here... maybe some of them were rapes, but most of them were just fucking the prez) and making their lives living hells so they woudnt press charges or ask moneyz brings about a bit of fucking hypocrisy with Hillary judging trump for "saying raunchy stuff behind peoples backs"

he didnt even say it to their face, he shittalked... paradox you have shit posted worse things on this forum, be honest.

17. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Its called "Coverup" for a reason. These Tapes were leaked during the biggest leak of Emails that could crush her campaign should they have been reported.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was the US democratic primaries. Fuck, a man testified before Congress that he was told to "rig voting machines"... And on top of that the Voting Machine Companies are some of Clinton's largest Donors. Fucking Fantastic amirite? This is, also not to mention the emails saying they rigged it...

vipervicki likes this.
  18. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

amazing how indistinquishable the us is from russia.
    retardation has very little to do with skin color, ethnicity or religion ...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_German_National_Jews

its usually people who think they gain something by collaboration, not uncommon, its like low income, low education milieus often vote far-right even tho those parties do not represent their interests at all.

people are dumb, the more people the dumber, if any of them would be able to read and more important comprehend what those parties really demand they wouldnt vote for it - but instead its a circlejerk of self affirmation and the coup those parties managed to pull off is labeling it as criticism.
    its the same with the trumple. its pithily phrases nothing more, behind this stands a hardcore market liberal agenda, this helps big multis, not the average working citizens, not the small business man, not the country they claim to serve. but people are dumb and they cant be helped because if you tell them youre just the smartass mainstream media brainwashed liberal idiot - oh propaganda, what a jolly good time.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  19. Paradox

People should do an iq test before they vote. If they fail their vote only counts for 0.33 or some shit.

20. Paradox

Forevery standard deviation you get plus or minus 0.33

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.