★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

No, you're out of order!

Wait, what were we talking about?

2. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

BECCAUSE I was trying to explain who he is and what he developed, his issues with authorities had nothing to do with it and it doesn't say in that sentence he killed anyone SHEESH
    I wasn't pasting his entire biography, just about the antivirus and other tech stuff.. get a grip young man.

3. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

which is pertinent to security and breaches we WERE discussing who hacked the DNC and who MacAfee thought was doing it.

4. complete_

complete_ lamer

you pasted the sentence where it says he like smartphone apps and yoga

5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

right why do you think?? because this guy seems to know what hes talking about concerning technology and security plus he made 100 million doing it. whats so hard to understand?

Him not getting along with the belize authorities or where he was born or who he screwed last night has nothing to do with what we were discussing. Hacking which is party of technology

6. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

You mean how it doesnt matter what clintons husband did or said about woman? But you still put that in play aswell. Kinda hypocrit vix

7. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

geezus do you even understand what we are talking about? your post makes no sense at all. He is not running for president......SMH

8. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

its apparent to me complete and paradox are just trolling me because their posts make no sense whatsoever or they really believe what goes on in Macafee's private life dictates if he knows about security and technology which is completely laughable.

9. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I have been wondering about this for a long time, why do so many people who don't live in the USA have so much to say about something that has no bearing on them, and think they know the USA election and its the USA govt so much better than people who actually live here.
    I have no interest in european countries elections, or what kind of system they have, never did, probably never will.

10. Paradox

Vicki I'm just saying you're telling us Mcafee his private life shouldnt interfere with his proffesional skills though you scrutinize someone else for their private affairs ( clinton ) but at the same time says it doesnt matter ( trump and his escapades ).
    I mean you cant say:
    1. Mcafee his private life doesnt reflect his skills
    2. Hillary her private life does reflect her skills
    3. Trump his private life doesnt reflect his skills.

Thats hypocrit all the way.

11. Paradox

I'm here not to troll you in anyway, I'm just pointing out all the flaws in your reasoning/ideologies

12. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

your reasoning is ridiculous and makes no sense to me you can explain it or elaborate any way you want it still sounds silly and has nothing to do with what I was saying about MacAfee.

13. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Hilary private life has nothing to do with her lies, deceit and her corruptness. I never mentioned her private life in any of my posts..
    I'm so confused at your logic I cant even respond anymore to it

14. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Well mostly because who gets elected in the states has massive and direct impact just about everywhere, being the worlds largest consumer market & single military super power will do that. From how much we pay at the pump, how many war refugees we have to accommodate, values of currencies, how many luxury cars our automotive industry can sell, hell - based on some crazy shit Trump says whether some can even go and visit friends and family.

That and the 24 hour news feedback loop permeates our own reporting so you can't ignore it even if you want to.

15. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I guess azk, it just never mattered to me what other countries do unless ofc they are committing acts against humanity, other than that I could care less what goes on elsewhere.

16. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

as for Hilary's private life, the fact that she's a lesbian and she had more women than Bill (that Bill's words not mine) I never brought up that as a reason that she is unfit to be president or anything else.

I only spoke about her constant lying, murder, and corruption which was all done and still being done in her public life in govt..

17. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Yea I kind of agree that we should scrutinize both private lives, but I would like it to be known pretty much everything we scrutinize Hillary about is her public life. With that being said, I think things are different to Americans. Americans don't really care about your private life, at least around where I live, if you run for some public office. However, what you do WHILE in public office matters a shit ton because, for some reason, you are under more scrutiny. For presidential office, I think we should scrutinize every persons private life because it is the highest office in the land. However, for Hillary what I have scrutinized in the past has all been public, with 30 years in public office and most of her faults coming from within that time, that could be chalked up as public.

With that being said, I also would like to point out that "Trump's harassment" seems fishy. Not to mention that quite a few families of the people accusing have came forward saying they are lying, but some of them are also on the HRC campaign payroll. Another note of suspicion is that they all decided to come out 3 weeks before the election. The man is a billionaire, had they come forward long ago he probably would have just given them money to shut up, if it is true, and then they'd be rich. People accuse people with money all the time of doing this type of stuff to get a cut of their money, however, in this case, it is to demean his image. This has only become more prevalent with the mentality that we are to treat every person who says they are a victim as a victim without any evidence.

Also another thing I'd like to note, did you see the Podesta Email that was sent out to the MSM outlets about how to rig the polls? Released yesterday. Went in detail about how to rig each state, which demographics to poll, what specific cities to poll etc to make the poll numbers seem higher to "discourage" Trump voters.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  18. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Donald where have I said Hilary's private life matters????? where have I stated about anything in her private life that disqualifies her for president. you 2 stop saying crap that's completely false.

19. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I never said that anywhere in my post. I never once said "Vicki talked about Hillary's private life" nor did I imply it. I'm simply saying that there seems to be a double standard in the US for a politician and a private citizen when running for office. Also, that I think that both private lives should come into play when running for the highest office in the land.

20. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

no you said you agree to paradox post that I'm a hypocrite..and Paradox is way off the track because he said I said Hilary's private life matters and not in 1 post did I bring up anything in her private life.
    I don't even know anything about her private life except she screws women and lives in upstate NY, and her daughter may not be Bill's child, and I never brought any of those up.
    she's been in public office for 30 years, that's what my posts have been about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.