Infiltration: Black Ops Field Training

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Sep 2, 2014.

1. iMacmatician

iMacmatician Member

Let's do this, Candles and Devourawr. I vote Metruption.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  2. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Voting Metruption.

Also, complete, did you get a read on candles for us? I asked lord dz to save your ass last night, and he came through for me. If you aren't a scout, you are worthless and an asshole.

and by the bye. I told Destroyer that lord dz was an engineer at the end of the votes yesterday. We were the only 2 that knew about it, but I've known about lord dz being an engineer since after the first night.

So, my list is now

Metruption
    Devourawr
    Desteroyer

3. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

Oh come on. I vote metal

4. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

How did you know dz was the engineer after the first night?

5. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Fuck you metalsmith. You think just because you've managed to convince some people you're on our side means I'm falling for your shit?

voting metalsmith, even if it makes no difference to metruption dying.

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

YA CANDLES CHECKS OUT (lets keep this clusterfuck of shit going)

also i should note that i have no more powers left and am useless. no need to kill me anymore. especially since i somehow stayed alive even though i said i didnt care anymore

7. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

Metruption - Candles
    Metruption - Imac
    Metruption - Metal
    Metal - Wealthy
    Metal - Devourawr

Lets go for the double kill....based on the previous posts the double kill is always the best idea....

8. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

Also, someone posted earlier that they believed there were 2 engies and 2 riflemen. Either they are wrong or its a funny coincidence that we claim to have 3 rifles.

9. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

Also, is this day still extended by 2 hours or is it back to the earlier time?

10. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Lord DZ sent me a message after the first night.

this is 9/8

So, I've given my opinion on the last 3 openly. I then went with the current target, Metruption. the only reason to vote for me tonight is if you are an asshole.

Also, I asked to save complete to make sure that he could give us the scouting report on candles, who is base crew.

Lastly, this is a message from mcgyver:

The scout that called out spartacus was Complete:

so, we know that complete told mcgyver that spartacus was an infiltrator. We confirmed mcgyver's innocence through his death, proving complete is a scout. We've confirmed that candles is a base crew, and that imactician was being honest about his being a scout, and that Metruption is, in fact, an infiltrator.

I have said, I vote for metruptioin, and then gave my opinions on 3 other people for the hell of it.

so, after tonight, we have 2 infiltrators left out of 10. with Candles, Imactician, and complete being completely proven beyond a doubt, that gives them a majority unless the infiltrators kill off those 3 individuals for the next 3 nights. at worste, in 3 nights, we'll have 2 infiltrators and 2 base crew left.

I would also like to point out that I have never made an accusation without giving a reason. Devorawr, that your name is very close to a character in HoN that is scared, heavy set, has a voice that is heavy breathing, and uses a knife to attack, is my reason for suspecting you. plain and simply.

There is a chance that because the last 2 deaths were caused by someone that was never seen, that it points to a person that has never been seen in this thread. Namely Dragown.

Those are the only 2 people that we have clues on. I have already stated my reasons for destroyer.

If anyone has the ability to disprove that the a) a smith would make his own armor, thus the armor clue in the trickster kill part or b) that anyone mentioned the rookie thing before I did or c) has a part in the kills at night that references a loud annoying prick, or something created by a smith, or anything metalic related in the past 3 nights (besides the 'glint' of metal, which is stupid. I've never known empty to give such a straight forward hint before, even with deadpool was raping the base crew every night for the entire round by himself.)

Either way, I have reasons for my opinions. You just vote for me cause you don't like me. zomg, he mentioned my name.

11. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

No. I'm voting for you because:

1. AFAIK you have played a part in killing every single base crew and ZERO infiltrators.
    2. You went full retard and ruined the easily game winning play just to verify who the scout was. Which you couldve done anyway if you used a modicum of common sense.

Those are 2 pretty good reasons.

Sacrifice yourself and be useful. If you die tonight and are innocent then we have our game winning play back on since candles and imac are then proven innocent.

Edit: Another reason. Lets say you are a rifle. You killed the scout on the first night. That's what I would classify as retarded play.

Edit 2: You are more use to be dead than alive.

12. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

Quit it with the deadposting/ghostposting guys.

13. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Again, your reason for a vote is 'I think he's retarded'.

I only have one vote. How am I responsible for killing those people? you act like I'm the only one that voted for them.

And someone please explain to me how I was supposed to know for a fact who a scout was. I'm missing it completely. (no pun intended).

and as far as I remember, the thought was that there were 4 riflemen. 4 rifles killed the lynch victim the first day.

The fact of the matter is that I made a last minute decision to change my vote 2 times because in both cases, I was the only one that voted for someone, and we were headed for a double kill, or I had reason to doubt one person or another.

In the first case, candles was the second target, and we didn't kill him, the only person our scout said he knew was a base crew member. in the second case, there was an obvious hint that even empty admitted was completely understandable and unfair to McGyver, that obviously pointed him to be an infiltrator.

14. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

In fairness if it's good enough to use on paradox it's good enough to use on you

15. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

Base crew already won no matter what because two of the three infiltrators are afk. I just don't want you to win Metal Smith.

Voting Metal Smith

16. iMacmatician

iMacmatician Member

So I don't mind if you guys go for a double kill, but in any case Metruption's got to be lynched. Right now it's 3/3 split between Metruption and Metal Smith AFAIK, and I really don't want an infiltrator coming in last minute and swinging the vote away from Metruption.

17. Empty

Empty Member

votes close soonish, once I finish my shower.

get em in boiz

18. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Okay good timing on my end then, I don't have time for careful debate (skimmed thread, I had to do uni business today), but I see no reason to vote Metruption. He did nothing out of the ordinary (for his standards), and I have no reason to believe iMac being a scout. At all.

Voting Metal Smith.

19. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

Metruption - Candles
    Metruption - Imac
    Metruption - Metal
    Metal - Wealthy
    Metal - Devourawr
    Metal - Predator
    Metal - DDD

Therefore I change my vote to antilynch.

20. Empty

Empty Member

votes closed