Cpatton's thread of being wrong.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PredatoR[HUN], Mar 5, 2012.

1. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

lmao... ohh shit. That HAS to be Photoshopped or staged. That is too rich.
    Bald guy in the background plus the humpback of Notre Dame with a fucked up hair dew is too rich.

wait... that looks like German writing in the background

2. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

[​IMG]

Trickster asexually reproduces by eating tons of Fish & Chips and splitting into two. That's how lawliet came to be.

3. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

i can assure you its neither shopped nor staged, there is such ... err ... things ... crawling around here.
    also yes the writing in the bg is german, i assume its in bavaria (dunno why i do, could be anywhere actually)

4. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

mmm... You have hit somewhere near the crux of it, but then you run away with some self centered ideas of big bully US manipulating Britain. It benefits you in other ways, because your government is not ok with being unimportant. And the US compensates you much more than you realize in that regard, and in non-trivial ways as far as the US is concerned (and Britain far from considers it's progress trivial either). However, it redoubles the benefit to us, so as to shroud the power we hold, and most people are content to ignore this trait of the US because of that. However I am somewhat surprised by your isolationist views. It seems hardly fitting that Britain fall to the wayside. You pale in the wake of the US, but no one ignores you because you associate so closely with the US. I don't think anyone disregards you when you make a stand. Many countries around the world still have vestiges of the footprints your country left there, and they haven't forgotten it.

Let me speak to the education bit. The redneck, po-dunk, stereotypical middle America, alligators and fan boats, tourists with cameras and khaki shorts... These are the ignorant, of an era fast fading. When the elections are over that will become more apparent. The judicial branch is constantly breaking down the time capsules that ignorant people keep trying to put up around their ignorant little lives, but the rate at which these are smashed down is much faster than previous decades. Lets face it, it's not like the majority of Europe is particularly learned, but they are not able to shelter themselves from the world like middle America. With that changing, the sorts of things that are coughing blood in Washington right now will keel over and die at the inauguration, and politics will proceed expeditiously. But there is something to understand about them: They really are completely disconnected from the rest of the world. There is no need for them to open their eyes because they live in a heartland that is surrounded by 1000 miles on all sides by America, and their lifestyle is about all they really have to care about. This isn't a reflection of education. Rather, it's a reflection of no ports, no borders (except state lines which is silly), and slim to none international companies. A life where there is hardly anything to worry about, except your own little world you can live in.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  5. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

It's not an isolationist view, it's a view that you guys get considerably more out of us than we get out of you. The reason being that we have nothing to gain from the US in the modern world, one where Germany isn't on the warpath and Russia isn't trying to spread Communism. And my example of this is that the one time we genuinely requested help from the US, when we honestly needed assistance, we didn't get it, which pretty much proves my point. We gain more from ties with Europe (even if the EU is run by idiots) than we do from the US. We have virtually no exclusive (i.e. only the UK has them) trade agreements with the US, we use our own currency, and the majority percentage of the country's business outside our borders is done with Europe.

And as for still having a seat at the world table, that's not because of the US, it's because we have nuclear weapons, along with every other country at the table, including ones which aren't getting reamed by the US regularly. If you take away the UK's nuclear capability, people will pay us about as much attention as they do Switzerland.

6. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Again, so very very very close, and yet so far :D.

7. ViroMan

Switzerland is an actual place?! I though it was some place made up that I only ever hear of in movies.

8. complete_

complete_ lamer

no thats swaziland

9. flasche

[​IMG]
    and how is swaziland unimportant? its the headquater of coca cola in africa which is responsible of 40% of the countries GNP ...

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  10. -MEG- hobbes

-MEG- hobbes Member

11. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I love it! I love being American <3

we will fuck anyone and anything up and the brits can come along with us for the ride

12. flasche

i fear you neglect that you aint the only ones with nukes. and tbh i fear that you really do ...

13. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

We are the only ones with strategic locations to nuke anyone to oblivion before they could fire one off, and if they do we have rail guns and what not to blow them up before the reach us. Hell we would strike them before they are able to fire one off. You think Russia hitting Alaska would hurt us?

[​IMG]

14. flasche

you remember who the last fuckups where who thought they could archieve world domination godwin? it just wont be "ordinary" incendiary bombs this time. china has a space program, ofc they can reach any place on this planet - as could russia.
    but how could you attack china? they own you ...

15. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I think you have me confused with the leader of the United States of America.. Also oh yeah China that place we owe hella money, I heard they just got an aircraft carrier to float for the first time.. ahahah please, I'd love to see them try to collect on that debt... We watch everything they do in space(unless its faked underwater again)

16. flasche

lets talk about this again in 2020 - if we still can that is, 8 years are a long time :D

17. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

In 2020 we are the ones who have to save the US from imploding. durr debt guna burn yer testies.

18. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Dubee, you're kidding yourself if you think you could prevent retaliation attacks before you wiped a country out. They could launch their shit long before, and you don't get rail based weaponry (properly) until at least 2020.

Also, where is that base in the UAE, because I'm pretty much right where that black dot is, and I haven't seen shit in terms of military, from any country.

19. ViroMan

Underground bases, man, underground. Secret block op bases. They only know the general location of the bases not where or what they look like, man. They'v got you fooled into complacency, man. You don't even know it but, there is a microphone in your tooth if you have ever gotten a filling. Speak and be heard by the government, man. Its all a conspiracy... all of it.

20. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

You know we've have technology today that no one can rival and it was made like in the 60's.. We have shit now that no one knows about that will be superior in 20 years to anything anyone has. And we got plenty of allies and strong allies, were not out for world domination but no one is gonna be able to fuck with us for along time..

edit: I am not saying we take on the world alone, but we got some dope ass allies and we will not be fucked with

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012